Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry, inexcusable use of grammar on my behalf, but wholly in keeping with my grade 5 CSE in English Language due in no small part to the fact that I got home from the League Cup final replay at Hillsborough at 3 0'clock in the morning before the exam.
Doesn't really explain my inability to use speech marks but does explain my irrevocable disdain for this remarkable football club.
Went to the 3 games.
Wembley we had 55,000 out of 100,00
Hillsborough we had 35-40,000 out of 55,00 and at old trafford Villa fans had gave up, we had about 45,000 out of 55,000.

Went to the 3 games.
Wembley we had 55,000 out of 100,00
Hillsborough we had 35-40,000 out of 55,00 and at old trafford Villa fans had gave up, we had about 45,000 out of 55,000.
At Hillsborough was in the Leppings lane end directly behind the goal, same thing happened as 89 , got crushed against the wall , the police got us out and put us in the stand on the left hand side, the difference between Liverpool in 89 and us in 77 was there was no cages, Thatcher wasn't in power then.

We'd best get Fat Sam back before the barcodes sign him up
What a sad Indictment, not only of the youth of today, but of The Acadamy, the sheltered, pampered, playschool...well paid 'kin playschool too, they all cower and hide in.

Is there nobody in The Whole 'Kin Club cocky enough, arrogant enough...and if you're not cocky and arrogant at 19, sure that you have the world by the tail and know - with absolute certainty - know that you have and are the answer to everything.
Nobody fit enough to run around for 90mins, nobody aggressive enough to put themselves about for 90mins...and maybe, if they really have to and theres no avoiding it put a toe or a head on the odd ball ?

And, which maybe worse, nobody in the dugout with the bottle to take a chanceAnd, which maybe worse, nobody in the dugout with the bottle to take a chance.
Go away rapidly Mr Moshiri,
Uncle Uzzies Nephew,
Ms 1980s British Airways hostess,
Mr William, Lovington, BoysPen, Hickson, Kenwright,
Mr Brands,
Mr Unsworth,
Mr Benitez, Uncle Tom Cobbley and all and the horses yiz all rode in on!
I did say - and I will add;
Benitez, aided and abetted over the last 5years, by Moshiri's poor hiring decisions and their subsequent poor decisions, along with interference in player acquisitions is not 100% to blame, but must shoulder a good bit of blame.

He is however 100% responsible for setting it right - good luck, matey, you'll need it.

King ffs. That's the player I argued for last season, is there something in the water at FF?
Or did Brands sign him and Ancelotti not fancy him?
He didn't get much time but when he was with us he was last season's Rondon, now he has a Hat Trick.

Gbamin? what's the point?
Iwobi? just gtf mate, you're done.
Godfrey? Deep into 2nd season syndrome and probably struggling with Covid after effects.
We announce a new fitness guru and Mina gets a hammy
I know it's Scotland but Baningme is ripping up trees there.

Did I mention laughing stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.