Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it usually written in speech/quote marks i.e. 'Everton that'
Sorry, inexcusable use of grammar on my behalf, but wholly in keeping with my grade 5 CSE in English Language due in no small part to the fact that I got home from the League Cup final replay at Hillsborough at 3 0'clock in the morning before the exam.
Doesn't really explain my inability to use speech marks but does explain my irrevocable disdain for this remarkable football club.

King is a good player. Shame we didn’t give him a chance after getting him cheap.
Was Benitez already installed when we let him go or had King departed before RB turned up? Replacing him with Rondon is presumably on the manager, and if it is, he’s put himself under massive pressure with this decision. This squad is full of bang average spineless dross and injuries to a couple of key players has brutally exposed this. Entirely possible RB or Brands will be gone by Xmas, Moshiri will surely not put up with many more embarrassments like today’s.

I'm going to stop watching the team and just check the scores now, Every time it puts me in a foul mood and I'm just sick of it putting a downer on my weekend because we employ a group of cowards who can't even put the minimal effort in, I don't expect us to win every game I do expect us to fight tooth and nail.

I don't feel happy watching us anymore, I just get angry and annoyed, all over what? A sports game that I have no control of. I love this club and supporting it but I don't see the point in watching it when it puts me in a crap mood. The club is just rotten all the way through and needs a massive cleansing and who knows how long that will take.
I guarantee you 99% of us said King would score today and look what happens, We're just a miserable club.
That's the thing in the past we were crap, but you still got some enjoyment from watching us, now we have players who are paid huge amounts and we're even worse than when we had players who cost far less and were on a lost less money. Would I bother speaking to any of our current players if I saw them on the street? No, they are simply mercenaries who don't give one iota about the sacrifices fans make to watch Everton.

Sorry, inexcusable use of grammar on my behalf, but wholly in keeping with my grade 5 CSE in English Language due in no small part to the fact that I got home from the League Cup final replay at Hillsborough at 3 0'clock in the morning before the exam.
Doesn't really explain my inability to use speech marks but does explain my irrevocable disdain for this remarkable football club.
Aston Villa
I was there

Was Benitez already installed when we let him go or had King departed before RB turned up? Replacing him with Rondon is presumably on the manager, and if it is, he’s put himself under massive pressure with this decision. This squad is full of bang average spineless dross and injuries to a couple of key players has brutally exposed this. Entirely possible RB or Brands will be gone by Xmas, Moshiri will surely not put up with many more embarrassments like today’s.
Ancelotti booted him out before he himself walked out

Yep but Rondon wasnt the worst Everton player. He did his best with his limited ability. Ask Brands why we dont have somebody better.
You were at a different game to me. They were all garbage bar Pickford and Richarlison, but Rondon stank the place out more than any other with his total lack of effort. Embarrassing to watch, even a player as woeful ability-wise as Straquilirsi tried yet Slothaman didn’t even do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.