Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez took off a defender for a striker

Benitez took a wide player off for a wide player

Iwobi never made us concede 4 goals - our braindead defence + Davies did.

Godfrey has been poor all season
Keane has been a bomb scare
Digne has been completely off form

Why cant fans just admit the truth instead of pretending like the manager is utilising a CL squad badly?
The truth according to JimmyNail92. Agenda free, apparently.

Some of the shouts about our striker and the complete backing of Benitez after that today are Nukin futs!

I'm not putting it all on him by any stretch, it most certainly isnt, but his tactics and subs were abysmal today, and for him to keep rondon on the pitch is an absolute farce.

The Benitez fan club need to take their blindfolds/gimpmasks off and have look around FFS.

Some of the shouts about our striker and the complete backing of Benitez after that today are Nukin futs!

I'm not putting it all on him by any stretch, it most certainly isnt, but his tactics and subs were abysmal today, and for him to keep rondon on the pitch is an absolute farce.

The Benitez fan club need to take their blindfolds/gimpmasks off and have look around FFS.
But if they took their masks off, they would have to back to rawk

Chatting pure shabite there.

Richy and DCL can win headers, run channels, pressure defenders and win a lot of free-kicks to slow the game down.

Richarlison was on today and we didn't have any control.

That's not on him, mind, but in the sense he doesn't help us keep the ball in midfield. He helps us go long into the channels, fine. But to me that's not having control.

Having control today would have been introducing a player into midfield when Watford changed shape, tightening up.

We can't keep plodding along having <50% possession thinking we're going to win matches. How are all of our players so bad on the ball?

I shared the stat the other day that we were, before this weekend at least, second bottom in the league for passing moves of 10 or more passes. That's pathetic.

Why do you keep throwing completely nonsensical guff like this about?

Absolute clown you fella

Only clowns around here are the tossers who are blaming the manager for Josh King using Michael Keane as a condom for 90 minutes.

Whats the excuse for the next fella after Benitez? Providing they aint an ex RS manager im sure the same fans will be back to slating said Michael Keane and absolving the manager of any blame...

DCL absolutely does as he holds up the ball and links in other players, his hold up play eases pressure on the back and stops the ball coming straight back at them

Okay, yes in that sense, I get the point.

I meant more about being able to control the ball from the back into midfield.

Not asking us to go full Martinez. Just have some semblance of control in some moments, slowing the game down, playing at a tempo we're in control of.

We can't do it.

Only clowns around here are the tossers who are blaming the manager for Josh King using Michael Keane as a condom for 90 minutes.

Whats the excuse for the next fella after Benitez? Providing they aint an ex RS manager im sure the same fans will be back to slating said Michael Keane and absolving the manager of any blame...

Mate, we lost 5-2 to one of the league's worst teams, at home.

Of course the manager has to take his share of the blame, jesus christ. He set us up. He made the sub deicisons.

Martinez took off a defender for a striker

Benitez took a wide player off for a wide player

Iwobi never made us concede 4 goals - our braindead defence + Davies did.

Godfrey has been poor all season
Keane has been a bomb scare
Digne has been completely off form

Why cant fans just admit the truth instead of pretending like the manager is utilising a CL squad badly?
The truth is right there mate, get the head out the stand. We should not have lost that game from a winning position, Rondon was stinking the joint out but got the full game, Iwobi was awful last week and was rightfully dropped today. Gordon should have stayed on, with Rondon hooked for Richy then have Gbamin brought for someone at 2-1 to sure it up

We're exactly where we should be based on the squad. Honestly given the relative unavailability of our better players he might even have us a bit higher. That's just reality for me.

If you've got questions about him I think they need to be more of the "where is this going?" variety. That's what I struggle with.

Taking off Gordon and gray our best attacking assets on the night - that was a choice made by the manager and led to us losing.

The really sad part for me after today’s game or near the end was I was laughing when it finished. The anger isn’t there no more they’ve ripped that out of me. We say it’s the hope that kills us, I don’t have hope no more as we just exist, we know what’s around the corner every single time.
I must give a special mention to that thing in blue that stands, yes stands up front for us, the worst player in my 45 years as a Everton fan bar none…

Even the Bingham/ Lee years prior to the 80s success, bad as they seemed after the breakup of the 60s side, were far better than the dross we've been watching since 1989, apart from a short period when we thought Moyes had solved the problems on the pitch. Missed the boat at the start of the premier league and haven't recovered since. Living on past glories now, at least i've seen us win real trophies; so sad for the fans who haven't had that pleasure...
The board must take the blame for where we are now......dinosaurs living in a past when we actually were a "Big Club"

Status
Not open for further replies.