2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players made "mistake after mistake", Gordon was subbed because he doesn' t have 90 minutes in him, Gray caught cold, even yesterday we trained the set pieces, but the players didn' t cope etc. He even outlined that Richy scored after he got him in, implying that the fans were wrong in booing that sub.
He sounded as if he was a pundit, not a manager.
If he starts making digs at the fans he might as well stick himself with a fork.

Carlo also played Andre Gomes out wide against Newcastle and Alex Iwobi at LB.

THATS on the manager

Not replacing one wide player with another wide player
So you arent denying that you are holding them against different standards? And giving benitez excuses of injuries?

I'm.not saying carlo was infallible, you are making out benitez is. He has to shoulder blame.

Who else did he have?

Christiano Dobbin?

Lucky sod how do Utd get by with only Cavani and Martial on their bench when Ronnie and Greenwood pick up injury.
Your argument only really works with a typical dull 0-1 or 1-2 loss.

We let in five against Watford at home. Any flack for today (and today alone) is absolutely deserved.

I'll predict this right now: we might have to accept being in the bottom half by the end of November and for a few weeks before we can recover and get players on the pitch who can get us regular wins again.

The season is long though and we'll finish top half again by the end of it. But only if we also see one o two signings in January.

Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride.

Benitez is in this for the long haul and we all better get behind him and the team or we could be in serious trouble.

Komean/SilvaAncelotti and Brands have created a disaster here. Make no mistake about that.
You've been doing great with your predictions today, Dave, keep 'em coming.

What's the opinion of the xxxl Miguel Walker after conceding 5 from Watford? People still in love with him?

This is why he should not have been hired. Any manager could have a stinker with this squad of ratbags. Benitez does and he's only a game or two away from the guillotine.

Of course they were - we were 2-1 up ffs.

1. He took off a wide player for another wide player

2. Davies falls over himself giving a corner away we concede from

3. Same mentally weak players fall to pieces and we go concede another 3.

How on earth is that Benitez's fault? What did you want him to do with that bench?

We couldn't even name a full 9 and had 2 keepers on there yet cryarses in the fanbase are acting like he took off Vincent Kompany for Niasse.

This isn't the same as Carlo playing Davies at RWB or no wide players against Newcastle - this is simply an injury hit squad with the same garbage players like Keane, Davies and sadly Digne/Godfrey letting us down which they have done all season.

Drop the agenda and open your eyes to the truth - 2-1 and losing 5-2 is 100% down to those players no one else.

Keane got ragged around by Josh King all day a disgrace.
You forgot to mention he left on a cart horse munching the grass. Great tactics.

Playing rondon for 90 mins was criminal. He gave davis a go and that's fair enough with doucoure out. But davis was poor esp whole second half and gordon had more in him. Then go and bring on a heap of uselessness called iwobi. Laughable.

I can't believe that's the big criticism on here.
It's not Rondon leading our defensive line is it?

They are clueless mate absolutely loving whenever we lose a game so they can throw mud at the manager - they were doing it when we were winning so you knew it was always going to happen.

I hope they sack Benitez tomorrow and appoint Howe on the cheap - give the clowns something to really whinge about seeing Michael Keane trying to defend in a high line.

He seems more than happy putting blame on his players, even though he's only few months in the door.
Reminding me why i never liked the fella in the 1st place
When those players are Alex Iwobi, Tom Davies, Michael Keane, and Ben Vaccinefrey, I find it endearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.