2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of get the gamble other than the fact that Benitwz saw him in training every day and therefore knew how gash he was.

However what is inexcusable is that everyone can see that he is absolutely hopeless yet the kopite continues to select him and even worse doesn't sub him off when time after time he puts in disgraceful performances.

Genuinely you wonder if Rondons got the dirt on FSW.

I think he's thought he'd raise his game when back at a proper level, but the problem is he was never the most mobile of forwards even at his peak and after a few years of retirement in China it was simply never going to work.

But this is a club that sanctioned £30m on Alex Iwobi. Incompetence is our bread and butter. I'd have ran this club better over the last five years, and at least 50% of this forum would have done.

Really. ?
anyone can see that RonDon offers nothing. Yet he persists with him. His man. Garbage. Give dobbin a go.
Takes Gordon off . Takes Gray off. Appalling

Doucoure in the midfield and that capitulation doesn't happen today.

Same way Pickford in goal against QPR instead of Begovic and we win that shootout.

Thats how paper thin our squad is.

No we didn't. He was given £2m to spend. He brought in Gray with that money and Townsend on a free, and Rondon.

If you're going to slate him for Rondon, you have to applaud him for Gray and Townsend. You choose not to and focus on Rondon because of agenda driven bollocks.

In reality, it's got nothing to do with Benitez that we have a situation where we are going into a summer with FFP peril and can barely spend a penny.
You still pay money for free transfers, you know

All this talk about the injured players, players being not good enough etc...
Do those saying that realize that we have just been bummed by the mighty Watford after having had the lead twice?
We surely have the better players than them even with all these injuries. I am not sure that we have the better manager though. The negativity is unbelievable, all these long balls and hoofing, horrendous.

So he is blaming the players for "mistakes after mistakes" and unable to manage the game when we were 2 1 up...hmm...disappointed he is not taking any blame on this...he is the one doing the substitutions and the tactical adjustment on the touch line...

Just sack him already so everyone can move on to moan the next manager. Changes are not going to take effect immediately.

Whichever manager comes to Everton, there will be times when tough situation emerges. The club has to be strong enough to believe in a vision and work towards getting there. To quote an old saying, Rome wasn't built in a day. Tonight's result was bad. What is important now is their reaction in the next match.

Doucoure in the midfield and that capitulation doesn't happen today.

Same way Pickford in goal against QPR instead of Begovic and we win that shootout.

Thats how paper thin our squad is.
But we didn’t have Doucoure, so the manager should manage it. Or is that too much to ask? Absolutely appalling today. And down to the manager as much as anyone. More in fact. Disgraceful

Just sack him already so everyone can move on to moan the next manager. Changes are not going to take effect immediately.

Whichever manager comes to Everton, there will be times when tough situation emerges. The club has to be strong enough to believe in a vision and work towards getting there. To quote an old saying, Rome wasn't built in a day. Tonight's result was bad. What is important now is their reaction in the next match.

mate i don’t think we will ever be a force again

Status
Not open for further replies.