2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club is dead, Moshiri has been killing it from the inside since he came in and now he’s finished it off. That’s not Everton anymore, don’t know what the hell it is. Some billionaire’s business, that’s all it is. Just feel nothing towards it, horrible entity.

Dont be on the wrong side of history - GOT and Everton social media will remember the names of those too edgy to back the Everton Manager regardless of results.
dghj.gif

Bet you’re happy aren’t you
You're that much of an idiot, you assume that I'm one of these Davek/ForeverBlue92's that have a clear strategy to go against the grain and refuse to accept criticism where it's due, in regards to benitez.

I'm not.

I'm fuming with that performance.

And fuming that I'm having to explain myself to an idiot.

Well that was bloody awful, back to the drawing board again. He messed up big time today, and has to take a huge part of the blame, will be interesting to see his response to this. How do you respond to this? I mean we have given them back the goals they lost last week.

Of course he takes the blame to an extent - but again the issue is West Ham can put Vlasic or Yarmolenko on for Gray we have kin Iwobi who's a waste of space.

You can keep sacking managers and going around in circles or you can actually give one more than half a season to bring in his players and ship out the same crap that has saw off manager after manager and STILL get backed by the fans...
We didn't want him

Get him gone

Of course he takes the blame to an extent - but again the issue is West Ham can put Vlasic or Yarmolenko on for Gray we have kin Iwobi who's a waste of space.

You can keep sacking managers and going around in circles or you can actually give one more than half a season to bring in his players and ship out the same crap that has saw off manager after manager and STILL get backed by the fans...

Yeah let’s bring in more Rondons

Status
Not open for further replies.