Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon honestly might be the worst Everton player I’ve ever seen start a match. And I vividly remember Neville starting at CM.

What must Dobbin be thinking? How bad must someone be before he gets a run out?

Maybe the kids just not ready.

I almost wish Benitez would play the kid just to pipe everyone down expecting him to be Wayne Rooney when he obviously isnt.

Gordon needs to grab his chance as well today and actually score a goal / grab an assist or two like forwards/wide players need to be doing.

"why can't we even have a bench, without having to fill it out with two keepers"

blossom everton.jpeg

I almost wish Benitez would play the kid just to pipe everyone down expecting him to be Wayne Rooney when he obviously isnt.

Gordon needs to grab his chance as well today and actually score a goal / grab an assist or two like forwards/wide players need to be doing.

Doesn't matter if he's ready or not, what we do know is that rodnon certainly isn't ready because he's absolutely useless.

Honestly don't know how good (or bad) Dobbin is. It's been painfully obvious how bad Rondon is though. I'll be supporting him regardless. Agree about Gordon. This is a big day for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.