2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they did, according to The Athletic, one of the first thing the new owners wanted to do after taking over was to sign him as their new manager. Some Everton fans might be biased due to his past connections but he is still considered, an elite manager or at the very least a very good manager, by most people in football.

Has to be true then...

criticise before a ball has been kicked, on account of the manager's weight? That sort of criticism? You never gave him a chance at any point. I think it's a bit rich to now be saying you just want to raise issues to find out what went wrong.

I never liked him whoever he was managing, not because of what he said about us etc but because I've always though he was a massive tit with a chip on his shoulder. Yep, I didn't want him here full stop, but I did say that I wanted him to do well because that then means we as a club do well and that's all what matters to me, it doesn't mean I have to like him or empty my nob yoghurt all over the gaff when he has won us a game though.

Last edited:

I never liked him whoever he was managing, not because of what he said about us etc but because I've always though he was a massive tit with a chip on his shoulder. Yep, I didn't want him here full stop, but I did say that I wanted him to do well because that then means we as a club do well and that's all what matters to me, it doesn't mean I have to like him or empty my nob yoghurt all over the gaff when he has won us a game though.
so your plea earlier to just be allowed to discuss the merits of each game was just a load of moonshine really wasn't it, you'd be slagging him off if we were top of the league regarlless

Show me where @Efcjake says he's happy to see Everton lose.
I honestly don't.

If we do well and he stays I will begrudgingly give him credit, as I have already in this thread. I just do not see it happening and I didn't before we collected all of these injuries.

We all saw the fixtures and acknowledged it was a comfortable start. The Christmas period we are heading into now was always the point where I thought things will come to a head and he would fail to kick us on from last year.

If he doesn't improve us from last year then there really isn't a justification for having a kopite as our manager is there?

I’ve just seen this on sky, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. But one is a tactical genius and one is fat cabbage head

7B1C02ED-2A98-4924-AEAC-8743AB509C5F.jpeg

I honestly don't.

If we do well and he stays I will begrudgingly give him credit, as I have already in this thread. I just do not see it happening and I didn't before we collected all of these injuries.

We all saw the fixtures and acknowledged it was a comfortable start. The Christmas period we are heading into now was always the point where I thought things will come to a head and he would fail to kick us on from last year.

If he doesn't improve us from last year then there really isn't a justification for having a kopite as our manager is there?

Well as you said all the injuries we have, can you really judge him on that? To get rid just because he managed them and had a bad run because of those injuries would be mental.

end of the day you have to let him build his own team. We have had a mishmash of mangers over the last few years and suffering from lack of stability. He is doing as well as Carlo has done and yet still gets flak

Status
Not open for further replies.