2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the same people crying injury crisis as an excuse for Benitez were doing the same thing last year when we had no full backs or central midfield for periods of last year.

Ancelotti still had us fighting for a European spot with that before the players decided they couldn't be arsed at the end of the season.

Seriously mate enough is enough from Christmas last year onwards Everton served up some of the worst football I've witnessed at Goodison Park in years, it rivalled Allardyce and Ancelotti served it up.

We have

Tottenham
City
Brentford
Liverpool
Arsenal
Palace
Chelsea
Leicester

Coming up before crimbo

That's when it will all kick off.

If he fails to get a result from one of Watford or Wolves we will be looking very shaky going into those.

criticise before a ball has been kicked, on account of the manager's weight? That sort of criticism? You never gave him a chance at any point. I think it's a bit rich to now be saying you just want to raise issues to find out what went wrong.
I never gave him a chance before a ball was kicked either.:D It was nothing to do with him being a fatso. It was who he is, his previous employment history, the excess backage etc. Sure he's only had 20 pence and a bag of jelly snakes, to spend in the transfer market.

He has poor squad depth and injuries on his overloaded plate as well. Throw in an element of fans like myself, who'll never accept him as well. He was aware of all this, and he still accepted the job regardless. So he gets no sympathy from me whatsoever.

Last edited:
They never say, I've asked this and its where they get pipped totally down

Well some wanted Potter who just drew 0-0 with rock bottom Norwich - he would have been crucified for that result on here for a kick off.

Howe some wanted who's a bum

Pulis/Alladyce are dinosaurs

Big Dunc would have us mid table within about 5 games once the novelty worn off.

Get behind the manager and stop all this silly talk.

Well some wanted Potter who just drew 0-0 with rock bottom Norwich - he would have been crucified for that result on here for a kick off.

Big Dunc would have us mid table within about 5 games once the novelty worn off.

You wanted Sean Dyche.

Galtier was my choice but would have taken Dyche happily over flavour of the months like Potter and Howe.

None of them are as good as Raffa so stop the silly talk and back the manager.

None of them are as good as Benitez you say? Interesting.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/new-everton-manager.112737/post-8838912

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/new-everton-manager.112737/post-8853345

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/new-everton-manager.112737/post-8859415

…..never understand the phrase; ‘get behind the Manager’. Presume we can’t post anything controversial, we all have to be nice about Benitez. Sounds a bit like it is on RAWK. We all have to join the luvvies.

ok, I’ll start. He’s not overweight, he’s just cuddly.

There you go, I got behind him.

And yet Potter has Brighton BRIGHTON fourth in the league, FOUR PLACES AHEAD OF US in a Champions League spot.

Yeah, what a terrible manager.

Have you been impressed by the standard of footy we have witnessed under the new regime?

I am yet to be.

Personaly i thought the goal at old trafford was one of the best Everton goals in many a year. Loved how ruthless that attack was. We are usualy the most sluggish slow teams on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.