Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why-are-you-always-smiling-cause-its-all-so-[Poor language removed]-30756661.png

James was too injury prone, also I don't think he wanted to play for Everton after carlo left.
For the last 3 games we've played a guy in attack who cannot, cannot hold up the ball, cannot score, cannot run, cannot pass but we are concerned that James might miss half the games. its lunacy! Several times after Carlo left he said he wanted to stay and see his contract out, or that he was fit to play. But our manager did not select him on grounds of 'fitness'... and yet Rondon has played what 4 games now???????????????????????????? after not playing since spring and then in the Chinese League - OMFG!!

For the last 3 games we've played a guy in attack who cannot, cannot hold up the ball, cannot score, cannot run, cannot pass but we are concerned that James might miss half the games. its lunacy! Several times after Carlo left he said he wanted to stay and see his contract out, or that he was fit to play. But our manager did not select him on grounds of 'fitness'... and yet Rondon has played what 4 games now???????????????????????????? after not playing since spring and then in the Chinese League - OMFG!!
blame burnley

First time this season we've played with no real spark or passion, which is kind of worrying... even at Villa we had a lot more about us. Besides a brief spell in the second half, we didn't look like the home team. A decent result against Watford is required to show this game up as a blip, as it really reminded me of how we were for much of last season.

I decided to go back to a habit of a lifetime and go to the match. I enjoyed seeing people again, but what an awful game. Everton were appalling, and not just Rondon who was abysmal. Truly, mismanagement over several years has left us with an awful squad. Shockingly bad game watched mostly in silence.

Doucoure, Townsend and Gray all had reasonable games - and Keane was fine in his Davy Crockett at the Alamo mode.
Nine votes for Allan? I thought it was his worst game for a long time. He exercised zero control, giving the ball away far too often.
As for the nine votes for Rondon, I fear for some of my fellow Evertonians' sanity.

Can't be doing with Rondon making a show of himself every week.

Be better off letting one of the kids have a bash until DCL/richy is fit.

Tbf to be Benitez he's done alright considering the injuries, but a workmanlike dour Davey side just outplayed and outpassed us at home - that can never be acceptable - even the Benitez acolytes must accept that.

That photo that is posted quite regularly of Big Dunc throttling an opposition player, could we have a real
life one of him doing it to Benitez.

Why don't all the superfans who are criticising the atmosphere climb out of their armchairs, buy a ticket for the game and get the singing going?
You're assuming that all the 'superfans' you're referring to live in relatively easy travelling distance of Goodison aren't you ?
There's an incredible number of long distance and international Blues on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.