2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 15 minutes of interview time, the only thing some of you heard is whether he spent money in other clubs he managed in the past. Ignoring net spend just to say something bad about the man. Must be nice to live in some of your world where we only look at one side of the accounts. No one will ever be bankrupt.

To use your reasoning as an example. Everton spent 1.7m this season. By far the least in the league. Expectation should be 20th place? Don't tell me how much the squad is worth or what was spent in previous seasons. Everton spent 1.7m which is by far the least in the league. Yes/No?

Until the final whistle Sunday,then it can all change.?
Let’s see what squad he’s got available and the rational supporters will be able to take a balanced view on if expectations were exceeded, met or not.
My belief though is if we have the players out that have been reported and we get something from the game then it’ll be another good result.

Almost 15 minutes of interview time, the only thing some of you heard is whether he spent money in other clubs he managed in the past. Ignoring net spend just to say something bad about the man. Must be nice to live in some of your world where we only look at one side of the accounts. No one will ever be bankrupt.

To use your reasoning as an example. Everton spent 1.7m this season. By far the least in the league. Expectation should be 20th place? Don't tell me how much the squad is worth or what was spent in previous seasons. Everton spent 1.7m which is by far the least in the league. Yes/No?

None of this post makes any sense. Can you whack it through Google translate first please.

When considering historic spending surely you look at net spend.?!
To not do that is only to serve the argument of those against the individual concerned.
If a player is sold for a vast figure. Chances are they need to be replaced.

Well it doesn't, does it? It's asking me if I'm denying we haven't spent a lot this Summer which I would never deny since the figures are there. The same figures available to make light of his poor sympathy quote about his previous clubs.
And therefore par for this season is 20th place and anything above is overachieving? I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.