2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn’t know that this forum didn’t welcome non Everton fan… I thought I should be fine here as long as I didn’t offend anyone.
You'll be fine as long as you don't get too bum kissy about Benitez and offer a balanced view on his ups and downs when managing you.

Also check out how @FOXINPEACE and @Yid4life conduct themselves. @BrianSwan is a role model too, an exemplar in fan liason.

Defo don't be like @EverTheOptimist, @HongKongToffee, H.H. or the plethora of Leicester fans who signed up to tell us Gray was rubbish.

So anyway, Benitez's biggest flaw whilst at Anfield?

You'll be fine as long as you don't get too bum kissy about Benitez and offer a balanced view on his ups and downs when managing you.

Also check out how @FOXINPEACE and @Yid4life conduct themselves. @BrianSwan is a role model too, an exemplar in fan liason.

Defo don't be like @EverTheOptimist, @HongKongToffee, H.H. or the plethora of Leicester fans who signed up to tell us Gray was rubbish.

So anyway, Benitez's biggest flaw whilst at Anfield?
He has tendency to rotate his team a little too much. It would work if he got a good enough squad but most of the time, he didn’t and get quite a few unfavorable results. I think you already experienced that with Everton (the cup game loss)

He is also too logical in his decision making that he could ignore the feeling of those around him. His handle of Alonso & Barry saga would fall into this category. IMO, it’s a well calculated move as his hand was tied with the limited budget as well as English quota but it did hurt Alonso and make him move to Madrid the season after. With the cut back in transfer budget due to rising debt, he wasn’t able to properly replace Alonso and Arbeloa and that prove to be his downfall as he didn’t have good enough squad to manage injury crisis in his last year at Liverpool.

He do not like to have close relationship with players and prefer to keep distant and maintain professional relationship. It didn’t hurt him much at Liverpool but certainly the main reason why he failed at Read Madrid and Inter Milan.

He has tendency to rotate his team a little too much. It would work if he got a good enough squad but most of the time, he didn’t and get quite a few unfavorable results. I think you already experienced that with Everton (the cup game loss)

He is also too logical in his decision making that he could ignore the feeling of those around him. His handle of Alonso & Barry saga would fall into this category. IMO, it’s a well calculated move as his hand was tied with the limited budget as well as English quota but it did hurt Alonso and make him move to Madrid the season after. With the cut back in transfer budget due to rising debt, he wasn’t able to properly replace Alonso and Arbeloa and that prove to be his downfall as he didn’t have good enough squad to manage injury crisis in his last year at Liverpool.

He do not like to have close relationship with players and prefer to keep distant and maintain professional relationship. It didn’t hurt him much at Liverpool but certainly the main reason why he failed at Read Madrid and Inter Milan.

You seem a good chap.

Thank you for the information on our wonderful manager ;) ?

Apologies for the way I spoke this morning. I had you down as one of the trolls that have been here recently. I was clearly wrong.

Didn’t know that this forum didn’t welcome non Everton fan… I thought I should be fine here as long as I didn’t offend anyone.
I’m okay with who and what you are. Half my family are reds so I don’t have an issue.

People on here need to understand that the enemy are the reds who come in this site and pretend to be blues.

So post away - you obviously haven’t got a clue but we’ll humour you nevertheless.

Apologies for the way I spoke this morning. I had you down as one of the trolls that have been here recently. I was clearly wrong.
Apology accepted. I love the man but he also clearly have his shortfall. Overall though the pro outweighs the con by significant margin

I forget his other problem, he tended to fallout with owners once he felt lack of support in transfer and is not afraid to go public. I believe this is the key reason why FSG do not want him at Liverpool.

I’m okay with who and what you are. Half my family are reds so I don’t have an issue.

People on here need to understand that the enemy are the reds who come in this site and pretend to be blues.

So post away - you obviously haven’t got a clue but we’ll humour you nevertheless.
I am not from England so I don’t really into local rivalry so yeah I don’t really have a clue lol.

With Benitez appointment, don’t be surprise if you will start to see many new posters that are his fan and keep following him to see how he is doing. The man clearly know how to win the heart of supporters and also at the same time divide opinion of many.

I am not from England so I don’t really into local rivalry so yeah I don’t really have a clue lol.

With Benitez appointment, don’t be surprise if you will start to see many new posters that are his fan and keep following him to see how he is doing. The man clearly know how to win the heart of supporters and also at the same time divide opinion of many.
Well he had a hard thankless task to begin with, but he’s doing the business.

I generally do not have love-ins with managers as in our case they come and go so quickly.

He has a part to play for us over the next couple of years (essentially to stabilise us so we can get the FFP stuff under control ) and so far - so good, but I won’t be taking long showers with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.