New Everton Stadium Discussion

Looking forward to sitting on some lovely Bullens Road wooden seating in BMD.
It wouldn't surprise me.

The Kopites have their 'This maens more' schtick; equally some Evertonians are hidebound to the past as a cloak of protection.

Time to let go of it and embrace the dynamism of a new era and a new start. The pioneers of Goodison left the past behind and set course on a new century. We should do too.

It wouldn't surprise me.

The Kopites have their 'This maens more' schtick; equally some Evertonians are hidebound to the past as a cloak of protection.

Time to let go of it and embrace the dynamism of a new era and a new start. The pioneers of Goodison left the past behind and set course on a new century. We should do too.
There certainly was a plan to bring 1,878 seats over from Goodison when the plans were first unveiled. Whether that's still the plan I'm not sure.

I can't imagine they'd bring the slightly-faded blue plastic seats. There's nothing special about those. They must have been thinking wooden.

And honestly, I'd be all for that.

There certainly was a plan to bring 1,878 seats over from Goodison when the plans were first unveiled. Whether that's still the plan I'm not sure.

I can't imagine they'd bring the slightly-faded blue plastic seats. There's nothing special about those. They must have been thinking wooden.

And honestly, I'd be all for that.

I think of the wooden floor in GSE and stamping our feet, what a glorious sound.

Shoalway dredger is on the move again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-125118_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211012-125118_Chrome.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 105
If we had won the commonwealth games bid.... it would've been east-west and no-one would've mentioned the TV broadcasting issues. It also would've probably been over 60k capacity.

The only design that I saw for the CG, was North South facing, with an open South stand similar to how City's ground was a staged construction, but with raised temp platform rather than a secondary dig.
Everton never really considered any of that though and never commissioned any designs, to my knowledge, of that sort, it wasn't in their plan. That's why the City also explored a floating track and field platform.
A lot of the stuff that Joe Anderson said was bluster, a way to try and build a following behind the idea to make Everton seriously consider it.