Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane and Coleman are not in the same bracket as the others. Coleman may get extended and Keane does have passable games. His contract has been extended to ensure a return when he leaves. Coleman will make good cover for a season.

The others will run their contracts down.
Agreed ??

Keane and Coleman are not in the same bracket as the others. Coleman may get extended and Keane does have passable games. His contract has been extended to ensure a return when he leaves. Coleman will make good cover for a season.

The others will run their contracts down.

Coleman is 33 tomorrow. He should NOT get an extension. Stop clinging on to player forever cover or not.

In light of the incoming Newcastle spending spree, it had me wondering, after our Summer ins and outs, where do we now stand with FFP and STCC? I can't find a thread so thought I'd ask it in here?

The new Manager needs to be backed at some stage. Not expecting that in January, but with more wage freedom, can Moshiri spend considerably again next Summer, which Benitez claims Moshiri he wants to?

Are we looking any better or still in big trouble? Have we significantly decreased the wage bill?

Last edited:

Coleman is 33 tomorrow. He should NOT get an extension. Stop clinging on to player forever cover or not.
What you or I think has no bearing on what the club will do. But for what it is worth, I think he will play a season as cover to avoid the need for finding two right backs rather than just one.

Agree get them in now can get them around the team rotate with coleman then have the start of next season to hopefully nail down rb starting spot i do think we will be after the two rb from scotland again

If Norwich drop the price to £15-20mil Id get Aarons.

If we could sign Nathan Patterson and Calvin Ramsay for the same price then Id sign those two together.

If we dont have much money to spend Id sign Mazraoui from Ajax as his contract is up in the summer.

Last of the dregs hopefully out over the next couple of windows:

Tosun, Siggurdson, Davies, Kenny, Coleman Delph hopefully all out the door.

I wish Keane would go as well but some divvy game him a new 5 year deal. If we extend any of the above though I’ll be absolutely furious with Brands.
Hugely disrespectful to refer to Coleman, for one, as ’dregs’

Report from Football Insider suggesting frees in Jan but with £9m of wages available following James being shifted….
https://www.[Publication is blackli...nuary-kitty-revealed-after-9m-deal-finalised/
Kind of at odds with the Diaz story mind unless a further sale was on the cards.

Report from Football Insider suggesting frees in Jan but with £9m of wages available following James being shifted….
https://www.[Publication is blackli...nuary-kitty-revealed-after-9m-deal-finalised/
Kind of at odds with the Diaz story mind unless a further sale was on the cards.
The reports that we made cash+James offers for Diaz at the end of the window came from reliable sources, yes? If they were true then we have at least that much (30m i think they said?) cash to spend.

Why is it talking about free transfers in a January window. Since when do players become free agents in the middle of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.