2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few years ago you wouldn't have said the same though... you can't now be suddenly okay with him being here.

It’s called changing your mind over time. It’s allowed.

Did you honestly watch the west Brom game and rub your hands together,? Did you watch us against Palace and think "happy days"

Look back on the march day threads. We were nicking those results with a full strength squad. They really flattered us.

Under Rafael we have been literally stripped to the bare bones, no right back and no striker but getting decent results with the team showing a unity and organisation we've not seen since Moyes was interested.

We nicked the West Brom game? We won 5-2 lol they were on top for about 10 minutes.

Did you honestly watch the west Brom game and rub your hands together,? Did you watch us against Palace and think "happy days"

Look back on the march day threads. We were nicking those results with a full strength squad. They really flattered us.

Under Rafael we have been literally stripped to the bare bones, no right back and no striker but getting decent results with the team showing a unity and organisation we've not seen since Moyes was interested.
Absolutely not but we were getting results. Thought we had a world class manager who would sort it out. Simply don't want to make the same mistake again. I am starting to think he is what we needed, even if it wasn't what we needed but need to see after a longer period of time, that's all.

Really i would is something i have never seen, cant really remember us winning a cup would be a massive thing any trophy for me at this point
I seen us win the leagues in the 80s, my love was the collective - not Kendall or Gray or Reid but the collective. It was the kit, the ground, the music at the time, the smells of the stadium, the semi flairs, trim trabs, the team.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but that game could have gone either way. It was the most iffy 5-2 I've seen.

You were wrong so I'll correct you. They started quick, they took the lead, we dominated. The first few months of the season we were very fun to watch.

Coincided with James being one of the most talented players in the league and before everyone started getting crocked.

I seen us win the leagues in the 80s, my love was the collective - not Kendall or Gray or Reid but the collective. It was the kit, the ground, the music at the time, the smells of the stadium, the semi flairs, trim trabs, the team.....
Me too.

Always despised the kopites, always will, even if that includes our manager.
Nothing will ever change that

You were wrong so I'll correct you. They started quick, they took the lead, we dominated. The first few months of the season we were very fun to watch.

Coincided with James being one of the most talented players in the league and before everyone started getting crocked.
I don’t think I’ve ever been so confident of us winning when we’ve been a goal down than that game, we absolutely bossed Brom and they scored one counter attack and one incredible free kick

Status
Not open for further replies.