2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, mate, you still seem confused. Maybe log off for a bit and read some Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Hopefully, 100% come May. ?
I wish I was confuses spadge. What you did to me and the other two many many months ago. I wish it was just a confusing dream

I wish I was confuses spadge. What you did to me and the other two many many months ago. I wish it was just a confusing dream
Some were never confused about anything. Anybody paying attention during the 'nillies' & last decade knows what kind of manager he is & what he can do.
He's one of the very best available, certainly when players are ready to listen & learn.

He has flaws though, and they will eventually surface: He might not moan about money now but he has talked about spending during the winter. Don't know if he was allowed to make such statements & if they are true. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a first step in a boardroom war with Brands or Moshiri.

From what I've heard. He is a very decent human being.
When he was manager of the RS, a fella and his disabled son I know randomly met him in a lift on a trip. He said he was an absolute gentleman and spent more time than necessary with his kid. I may have reservations about him as a manager of Everton but can't fault him as a human being. Fair is fair!

When he was manager of the RS, a fella and his disabled son I know randomly met him in a lift on a trip. He said he was an absolute gentleman and spent more time than necessary with his kid. I may have reservations about him as a manager of Everton but can't fault him as a human being. Fair is fair!
How about that Kev? A far cry from your disgraceful and insulting description of another human being. I can't stand Herr Klipp at the RS but I would never dream of calling him what you called Rafael.

Hes a top fella, he can walk into any restaurant, any bar or any public building in the Liverpool region and will be made welcome, not many people in football can say that

I reckon people throw similar stuff at klopp all the time , I despise the German and I’m sure I probably espoused similar beliefs about our current manager when he was across the park . By all account he’s supposed to be a decent enough fella but if posters had made comments about him in a similar vein a few years ago , let’s be honest nobody would be clutching their pearls and pulling them up would they ? I can check the RS thread now see how many times people are challenged for having opinions like that about klopp , I’m guessing not too many .

He’s here now and doing a Decent Job and he’s our manager but it seems a few people or maybe even less have just retained Their opinion from few years ago , that can’t be that shocking can it really ?

It's gonna be a tough time for you whilst he is here, just think that every time we score, play well or win..... Your enjoyment is gonna be less than others, there's no getting away from it. That's a pity, nothing like being fully behind the team and watching them succeed. I've seen plenty of Everton setups where I disliked the identity of the team and this isn't one of them..... Quite the opposite in fact.

You will say you will be happy cos you are a blue blah blah blah ..... But you are so heavily invested in objecting to Sir Rafael that there will be that niggling voice in your head "oh no, GOT is gonna be unbearable"
I have never read anything as nonsensical.

I don't want Benitez as our manager but I acknowledge that he is competent and presently doing a very good job.

I am absolutely delighted when we win , even more so if we play well.

My feelings towards Benitez are entirely secondary to my desire for Everton to be successful.

I'd wager to suggest that there is not one Evertonian who wants the team to lose to expedite the departure of the manager.

This thread is just the same few people saying the same things over and over and over, proper boring now lads. We get it, we know what you think of the manager. Can we concentrate on the games accept we are doing well and criticise if and when needs be but the arse kissing or hate is getting on nerves now, I can't possibly be the only one who thinks so.

This thread is just the same few people saying the same things over and over and over, proper boring now lads. We get it, we know what you think of the manager. Can we concentrate on the games accept we are doing well and criticise if and when needs be but the arse kissing or hate is getting on nerves now, I can't possibly be the only one who thinks so.
8% do mate.
5% hate
87% total love mate.

Getting tired of these minority in-between posters that want things thier way. Constantly giving out about wanting things neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.