2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t doubt that he is skillful, he has exceptionally quick feet, but, as soon as he has to make a decision he is lost. Shame really, big, muscular, quite pacy, very quick feet in fact, he has all the attributes to be a good prem footballer but he just isn’t one.

He can receive the ball and instinctively control it and start to run with it, then he seems to realize that he has a bit of space and he has no idea what comes next.

I don’t doubt that he is skillful, he has exceptionally quick feet, but, as soon as he has to make a decision he is lost. Shame really, big, muscular, quite pacy, very quick feet in fact, he has all the attributes to be a good prem footballer but he just isn’t one.

He can receive the ball and instinctively control it and start to run with it, then he seems to realize that he has a bit of space and he has no idea what comes next.

United away might be his last chance or should be if he stinks the place out. If we play 4-2-3-1 which is what I expect he will be number 10 which is his favoured position he needs to be playing the through balls linking midfield with attack. If he creates and they are not put away he has still done his part so he would get credit. He is likely to be coming up against Fred in his part of the field. If he doesn't win that battle he is done.

This thread.
We've had it all. Every excuse under the sun for him.
Waste
Of
Space.
What excuse have I made, show me and I will apologise. I literally stated what two of his teammates said in an interview with everton TV. I have if you had even bothered to read at all, stated my surprise at that as I don't think he is very good. I think I said something along the lines of he's a playground player, who is great with his mates but not in a match. It there in these last pages, so wtf have I made an excuse for him?

What excuse have I made, show me and I will apologise. I literally stated what two of his teammates said in an interview with everton TV. I have if you had even bothered to read at all, stated my surprise at that as I don't think he is very good. I think I said something along the lines of he's a playground player, who is great with his mates but not in a match. It there in these last pages, so wtf have I made an excuse for him?

Who gives a shiny sh!ite that hes good in a tippy tappy 5 a side game in training. The expensive outlay on him was to contribute in a competitive PL game. Can count on 1 hand his contribution in games in 2 years. Gray and townsend have both offered more here in 5 minutes.
But hey. He did a great step over at finch farm last week.
What a bargain.

Who gives a shiny sh!ite that hes good in a tippy tappy 5 a side game in training. The expensive outlay on him was to contribute in a competitive PL game. Can count on 1 hand his contribution in games in 2 years. Gray and townsend have both offered more here in 5 minutes.
But hey. He did a great step over at finch farm last week.
What a bargain.
You're not grasping this at all are you, I have not once said that, I asked you to show me where I said that. Carry repeating the same thing though, scintillating conversation.

You're not grasping this at all are you, I have not once said that, I asked you to show me where I said that. Carry repeating the same thing though, scintillating conversation.

But whats the point in posting he's good in training. Who cares. Who wants to hear it.
Transfer fee and wages must come to 50 million quid. All so he looks good at finch farm.
Great.

Gray and Townsend have put this fella to shame.

I pray some hipster club like Brentford are daft enough to take him off our hands next summer.

Someone like Sarr replacing this bozo would give us a wealth of options out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.