Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5-30 am ko here wake up or stay in my pit, could be a nightmare either way :eek:
9.30pm here but I wonder whether I'll still be up at the end. I'd fancy us a bit if DCL and Richarlison were in and even more if we still had James.

I wouldn't worry about the friendly. I remember going to Goodison one Tuesday night years ago and we beat Utd 4-0.
Went to OT for the return match the next Tuesday and we got beat 4-0.

I was 13 and it was the first time I was allowed to go to an away on my own.

Pretty hopeful we can get something from this. Utd are fast approaching a crisis and not far off ejecting their manager, so hopeful we get stuck in from and start Ole demise.

A 4 man defence would be more secure and easier to organise but with so many injuries it might not be the case. Another worry is i'd be afraid we will get bullied in midfield also.

Pickford
Godfrey - Mina - Keane - Digne
Townsend - Doucoure - Allan - Davies - Gray
Rondon.

No chance tomorrow, and I'm getting dragged around to visit schools for the oldest child anyhow....
I'm whipped myself. But thats one thing is sacred. Has to be an important funeral for me to reluctantly miss everton.

Don't do it lad. Cant stand a toffee been taking away from what he loves for something so arbitrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.