Norwich Tactical Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 goals with no strikers and rb. Had most the chances. Should of had a 3rd. I'd have taking a point before hand.

Odd behaviour subtracting from wins 2 nill wins in the circumstances.
Norwich were rotten, yet they still managed to pin us back in our own half for huge swathes of the game, Williams had free reign to pop in crosses whenever he felt like it.
As I said, we played marginally better than they did, which is often just about good enough as it was here.

Norwich were rotten, yet they still managed to pin us back in our own half for huge swathes of the game, Williams had free reign to pop in crosses whenever he felt like it.
As I said, we played marginally better than they did, which is often just about good enough as it was here.
Another win. Horrible isn't it.

Why on twitter though? Twitter is not designed for in depth analysis.
What sort of question is that? If it's not the place for it, explain the analytics below. People on Twitter really enjoy it, I'm confused where you think it should be posted?
1632752713303.png

What sort of question is that? If it's not the place for it, explain the analytics below. People on Twitter really enjoy it, I'm confused where you think it should be posted?
View attachment 140154

I'm unsure why you're being so defensive to be honest. Your opening post kind of had that feel to it as well

You kind of bit that blokes head off there when you could have given a more reasoned answer. A thin skin probably isn't going to help you if you want to pursue this

I'm glad people on Twitter are liking what you're doing and I wish you the absolute best of luck with it. There's clearly an interest and budding readership there. and I hope this forum helps gets more eyeballs on it so that you can grow your platform

I'm unsure why you're being so defensive to be honest. Your opening post kind of had that feel to it as well

You kind of bit that blokes head off there when you could have given a more reasoned answer. A thin skin probably isn't going to help you if you want to pursue this

I'm glad people on Twitter are liking what you're doing and I wish you the absolute best of luck with it. There's clearly an interest there and I hope this gets more eyeballs on it and you can grow your platform
Maybe I did, I've had stick on here before, never anything on Twitter. Just normally assume that's what people are doing, apologies.

Hope you enjoy. If you don't like it, please don't just give me stick. A lot of people enjoy it on Twitter so trying to show it to more people. Don't like it, move on.

Couple of things stood out for me:

1: Aarons was mostly supporting in defence. He did have a few runs forward but most of those came when they were chasing the game and hes a threat on the right flank -- I wouldnt say hes "loving to bomb on and get forward" based on that game. He also didnt attack as much last season (compared to 2+3seasons ago) when he was behind Buendia.

2: You sound like you prefer Gray in a 10 role with reign to drift wide. Im not sure i agree with that, he seemed to be crowded out alot centrally and for me, looked far superior on the left with Richarlison at 10.with his pace, I think its more of a weapon out wide. I could change my mind if he was playing with 2 quick wide players though as they could interchange.

3: Keane is absolutely rubbish. Is it 1 big chances a game he gives away?

Nice read ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.