2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the compilation of James' highlights from the Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal, Sheff Utd, Leeds, Spurs, Salford, Southampton, Chelsea (again), Fleetwood, Man Utd, West Brom, Man City, Burnley, Newcastle, Villa, West Ham, Villa (again), Wolves, and Man City (again) games in 20/21:

And that's still a better highlight reel than iwobis last season or rondons this season.

Is it just me or is that a veiled stab at people who did not welcome him well? Maybe just something lost in translation though...

Shame to see him go. What a joy of a footballer he is.

Don't think so, it'll just be a translation thing. i.e thanks to my team-mates, who welcomed me well

I guarantee you were not saying he was useless 12 months ago Joey, nor 6 months ago. Quite the opposite I would say.
Very easy to check

There were plenty who were that excited when we signed him mate they let out a little dribble of piss with excitement in their already piss stained undies. I wonder how many of those piss dribblers are out of the ones now slaughtering James.

I guarantee you were not saying he was useless 12 months ago Joey, nor 6 months ago. Quite the opposite I would say.
Very easy to check

Called him 'our most creative midfield star'. If that's useless rest of the players need selling to Northwich Victoria.

I don't mind that he's gone, it's the manner in which he's been driven away that I find disgusting, squad is already threadbare now it's even worse with the loss of James and nobody to replace him with, another masterstroke from that clown Brands
Yeah this really.

It would be nice if just for once a player is not chased out with everybody then arguing with each other when he is gone.

Couldn't he just be a quality player who showed some lovely flashes last season and leave it at that?

Yeah this really.

It would be nice if just for once a player is not chased out with everybody then arguing with each other when he is gone.

Couldn't he just be a quality player who showed some lovely flashes last season and leave it at that?

I enjoyed watching him play and thought at times he was a clear level above what we already had in terms of vision and technique. Obviously stuff has gone on with him we don’t know about such as attitude, what gets said behind the scenes.

I get why people are glad he’s gone , I can’t help feel a little disappointed it never worked out better.

Status
Not open for further replies.