2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you was outed as a Kopite on here months ago - have some dignity instead of accusing others of been reds.

Or stick to claiming the stadium isnt happening, the RS finances are amazing oh and liking all of hongkongtoffees posts.
What a surprise you fail to back up your arguments and then try to deflect.

We both know if I was a Red who was outed I wouldn't be here. Why do you continue to cast aspersions on other posters instead of trying to back up the idiotic posts you continue to make.

Last night simply wasn't good enough. Try addressing that instead of deflecting.

Are you really comparing going away to Chelsea with going away to QPR.

You are either completely nuts or a red on the wind up.

What a surprise you fail to back up your arguments and then try to deflect.

We both know if I was a Red who was outed I wouldn't be here. Why do you continue to cast aspersions on other posters instead of trying to back up the idiotic posts you continue to make.

Last night simply wasn't good enough. Try addressing that instead of deflecting.

Ha ha you started it lad and I haven't accused you of anything - about 50 other Blues on here have though.

Maybe take it up with them.

Can you all pls stop quoting ForeverBenitezfanboy, it looks like a mess even when you do ignore him!

Screenshot_20210923_024357_com.android.chrome.jpg

We now have a situation where this season could consist of us only having played 41 games. And people still think we need to continue resting players to keep them fresh? Nonsense. Chelsea, City etc (possibly even WHU) will likely play over 60 games. Rotation for these clubs can be understood. But us? With involvement in only 3 competitions (now 2, thanks Rafael)?

They got beat against arguably the premierships best team away from home on pens.

If that was how we went out nobody in here would be fuming.

They played Chelsea B. Tuchel rotated the entire outfield. Only Kepa stayed from Sunday. This is probably because most every Chelsea manager starts the season with the knowledge that there are exactly two pieces of silverware that will save his job, and domestic cups aren't on the list.

As far as Benitez goes, we have had successive European Cup-winning managers have a promising start derailed by injuries. This suggests to me that the managers are/were not the problem.

We now have a situation where this season could consist of us only having played 41 games. And people still think we need to continue resting players to keep them fresh? Nonsense. Chelsea, City etc (possibly even WHU) will likely play over 60 games. Rotation for these clubs can be understood. But us? With involvement in only 3 competitions (now 2, thanks Rafael)?
If you include international matches, the average Chelsea player will likely be eligible for over 70 games this season.

Hi all,

Just checking that you all know that we are 6th on the table, equal on points with Man City?

Have kicked out James, Kean, Bernard, Walcott, and a bunch of other wage drainers and have now cleared the ship for a new period of investment. Tosun, Siggurdsson, Kenny and Delph all out at the end of this season.

Our leading scorers are players signed for a combined £1.7m and low wages (something that people have been screaming about - 'diamonds in the rough', 'back to the Moyes era of recruitment' etc..)

We have lost to Aston Villa and QPR because we have been without DCL, Richarlison, Pickford, Coleman plus for part Gbamin, Allan and Mina.

We have just turned soil on a 50k seat revolutionary stadium.

Yes, we have wasted opportunity, yes we should be doing better, but as a wise man once said 'things are never as good as the seem, but they are also never as bad as they seem'.

Take a deep breath, if we can squeeze 3 points out of the next two before the international break, we will be in the Top 8 with our best players to return.

I know this is the Benitez thread, not sure where else to write this.. I must be a special kind of slow but its only just dawned on me, our most recent ex high profile managers, having miserably failed with us, are now head to head thrashing it out against each other, each controlling and managing teams of the highest stature in world football, both incompetent tacticians and in koemans case especially, suffering cognitive dissonance. Throw Bobby into the mix as Belgium manager on top of this.

In any case, the strangest part of all this, is that despite what ever we do and no matter the extremes we go to, we are always left mid table..

How do we fix this?

We just got pasted by Villa and have a hideously thin squad.
Top half would be a good result. Even the Rafaloyalists expect 12th.
With our full squad fit (on the rare occasions that occurs) we simply must be challenging for European places. 12th is a colossal failure for a club of our size and if Benitez thinks that is acceptable, he will find his stay at Goodison to be relatively short.

Status
Not open for further replies.