2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what I wrote a big long reply but what’s the point . You’re right there are zero arguments ever & the fanbase is almost completely United behind the manager .

sorry for getting it wrong .
You cant be serious if you believe the fan base are divided down the middle on the manager after this start.

Last edited:
We drew 2-2 away to a good Championship team and he played most of the first team available. How did he throw the towell in?
Would you say QPR are a good championship team if Koeman or Ancelotti was the manager last night?
He should of played our strongest team got a 2 goal lead then made the changes

In your view he is.

In reality he's doing a fine job and under zero pressure for this season at the very least.

You'll have to show patience in your desire to unseat the manager.

I don't even care if he's unseated or not. I want to see my team win matches and last night was unacceptable.

I enjoyed when he won matches because I support Everton, not any individual or manager. But when we lose to lower league sides by showing a lack of respect, then it hurts.

I don't like the appointment we made, but I'm not going to let my agenda get in the way of objectivity or enjoying seeing us win. You're the one spinning nonsense that 14th would be an ok season - not me. If Koeman had lost to a championship side then you wouldn't be giving him the same leeway.

Well QPR are a top half Championship team, so I am really not shocked that our side last night drew with them, because it was a top half Championship side at best itself.

But I honestly think even if we put Keane and Doucoure in from the start, while we'd have had more presence, we'd still have been outplayed because our football is horrendous. We're a proper awful team and we have no semblance of a style of play. It's all just been based on 'intensity' and fans have lapped it up even though all we've managed is a few 10-minute spells here and there, Brighton game aside.

It's not like we had much of a style last year, but that's my main issue with Benitez. These performances in the last two games are no different to the ones we've put in all season IMO.

Would you say QPR are a good championship team if Koeman or Ancelotti was the manager last night?
He should of played our strongest team got a 2 goal lead then made the changes
Every single player we have that plays on Saturday v Norwich were out on that pitch last night, bar Allan.

Bearing in mind we have league games either side, and an injury crisis, would fans rather have seen players rested for the league games and then played the strongest side last night?
I would guess some would yeah they’d rather finish 12th and win a cup than finish 10th and not and I think it’s hard to mock that view personally. We’re not in Europe so it’s not like we’re asking people to play twice a week indefinitely it’s just a couple of times.

I don't even care if he's unseated or not. I want to see my team win matches and last night was unacceptable.

I enjoyed when he won matches because I support Everton, not any individual or manager. But when we lose to lower league sides by showing a lack of respect, then it hurts.

I don't like the appointment we made, but I'm not going to let my agenda get in the way of objectivity or enjoying seeing us win. You're the one spinning nonsense that 14th would be an ok season - not me. If Koeman had lost to a championship side then you wouldn't be giving him the same leeway.
2-2 draw with no available attack against a good Championship team was unacceptable.

We got beat on pens. Those things happen.

Three point against Norwich and that draw last night is forgotten about.

We haven't won a trophy in 26 years and you think it wouldn't be bad to get knocked out by a Championship side in the League Cup.

Bit embarrassing really to claim yourself as a true fan but say something like that.
I hope we win = I hope we get beat in your world.

Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.