Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are cursed though, it normally takes teams a few months to get bit on the ass for poor transfer strategy.

Everton, 3 games after the window, both full backs out FFS

All the criticism, all the vitriol, in this forum right now... does anyone honestly give a [Poor language removed] about the Carabao Cup?
I don't. It always surprises me how mad everyone gets every year about a competition that since Chelsea, United and City have moved to the strategy of having two whole XIs good enough to make the CL has only been won by those clubs.

Looking for a back up striker and Rondon is brought in, I’m fairly certain someone of Charlie Austin’s ilk would have jumped at the chance and far better than Rondon.

mom completely at a loss to how anyone sees anything in Tom Davies as a professional footballer. The lad simply hasn’t got it and I’m not even 100% sure he has it at any professional level.

iwobi, look it up in the dictionary ‘not even average at best’

JJ Kenny, lower league he’s another that will end up at somewhere like Blackpool.

Half a billion pounds has been spent and we don’t even have a squad capable of beating QPR. I know that’s gone on some turd but dear me they are poor. Oh and not to mention the money that has been ploughed into Finch Farm for the youth system, where are these youngsters? Because if they are producing the likes of Gordon then we will be in trouble for years to come.

All the criticism, all the vitriol, in this forum right now... does anyone honestly give a [Poor language removed] about the Carabao Cup?
No but we are in dispair about our squad who couldn't beat a poor thug like Championship side in regards of the score line and possession.
How many goals has this team that RB has put out let in ? This a manager who likes his team workman like with no place for players who can unlock defences .
If we got knocked out by a top 10 side , I would shrug . This is QPR !

What a time to be a blue.
I know who we should get in....

1632258020993.png

We definitely had a good enough team out there tonight to win this, people say squad depth we ain’t playing man city it’s QPR.

I’m tired of these deceitful narratives people push. I already saw a few talking about how the league is far more important before the game even started.

This is a sick joke really, is our ridiculous flip flopping evident to the whole of the footballing community ?

Surely everyone know by now that we are a pathetic yo yo team

That's our season effectively over in terms of it being a positive one then (because it's a safe bet that we won't take the FA Cup seriously and we'll crash out of that early doors to). Nothing to be positive or look forward to now, we've just got another long tedious drawn out saga to determine which mediocre mid-table slot we're gonna claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.