Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we really blaming the goalkeeper for not saving any penalties? Not the terrible team selection? Or the subs that made zero impact? Or the fact that we still have to watch Iwoby and Kenny? Ridiculous that!
True but you'd expect a player who has played top flight to get NEAR one .
He got as close to one of those penalties as Rondon got to getting near the 6 yard box .

Bit better in the 2nd half, but I thought we looked without a focal point to the attack when Rondon went off. Should have brought Simms on as he is an actual striker.
Well we are out now, I dont think we have the squad for the cups this season anyway. I would love us to win a cup, but the reality is that if we got to a cup final and finished 16th as a result there would be people calling for the managers head.

Get that fat Spanish waiter out of my club!
?
No if we can’t beat them in the 90 then fair play to them, massive night for them. We would only get beat by a premiership team anyway.
Shocking we’ve sold James and we’re relying on the likes of iwob.

Just need a Coleman rallying call to complete the night now.
Coleman would do better to spend his energy getting fit so we never have to see Kenny, Holgate or Godfrey at RB ever again.

How a PL club can think it is acceptable to have no decent reserved full backs is absolutely astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.