2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, you're comparing apples and pears:

Allardyce is a disgrace to football with the bungs he took. He had no right being anywhere near that Everton job. Any manager who had that in their past would have been given that treatment by me...and, may I remind you, the VAST majority of other Everton supporters did not want him here at the time...emphatically not so with Benitez.

You do yourself a disservice comparing Benitez with that personification of corruption.
Not really, you think that Sam’s past behavior disqualified him from managing the team and you felt that the best way to support the team you love was for him to be gone.

Others feel the same way about Benitez and his past - they still love the club.

They just use different metrics to you about what is disqualifying for an Everton manager.

1 defeat in 6 games.

I'm happy for now.
Me too....we are truly blessed to have secured a manager to achieve such results with the meagre resources available. The man is a genius and long may it continue. Shame about the result today but COYB ;)

Take a look at that comment from @Barnfred 55 above and tell me that lad isn't miserable....and I do worry about my old sparring partner @nsno-chris . He's not himself.
You said people were miserable when Everton won, they lost today, so shouldn't they both be happy and not miserable according to your logic?

So, who are these people who are miserable when we win?

Not really, you think that Sam’s past behavior disqualified him from managing the team and you felt that the best way to support the team you love was for him to be gone.

Others feel the same way about Benitez and his past - they still love the club.

They just use different metrics to you about what is disqualifying for an Everton manager.
I'll say they use different metrics: the one used for Allardyce was his level of corruption; the one used for Benitez is the size of his girth!

Come on, your vaulting was just lame.

You said people were miserable when Everton won, they lost today, so shouldn't they both be happy and not miserable according to your kogic?

So, who are these people who are miserable when we win?
Tommy, come on. There are people making thsmeslves upset since Benitez took charge. We can see the evidence of that all around us on two threads in particular.

I'll say they use different metrics: the one used for Allardyce was his level of corruption; the one used for Benitez is the size of his girth!

Come on, your vaulting was just lame.
I think a lot of people objected to Allardyce’s girth too - fat shaming didn’t just arrive with Benitez.

My vaulting could well be lame but I enjoyed it - we just have different metrics I guess :p

To be fair Dave, whenever we have lost, under any manager, most fan spaces are quite down heartened. I dont think (for the most part) theres much malice in it, it probably helps people overcome the defeat. Its just one of them.
That's the case for most, yes. Most are unhappy with the defeat and the fact we have just been handed an injury crisis. I'm in that category.

I'm talking about the season as a whole: there are people miserable with the club because of who we have as manager regardless of results. Tell me I'm wrong.

Tommy, come on. There are people making thsmeslves upset since Benitez took charge. We can see the evidence of that all around us on two threads in particular.
People, me included, don't want a kopite managing Everton.
It aint making me miserable though.
It is what it is.
The sooner he goes the better.

The most disturbing thing is the arse munching sycophants declaring him the second coming of Christ because we beat Burnley at home.

Crawl out of his arse and have a look around.
You'll see the same

Status
Not open for further replies.