2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was quoting and replying to another poster as I said above.
The £25 million is what he thought it would cost to buy out his contract as the other poster said there was lots of talk amongst local journalists that Moshiri wanting to sack Ancelotti at the end of last season but he walked anyway so it’s moot.
Really? First I've heard, but then I don't know any local journalists and I live in kiev

Should have gone to specsavers Windy.

I was clearly saying if we only spent £1.5m in the summer we surely couldn't have afforded to pay off Ancelotti to the tune of £25 million+ which the other poster was stating was a possibility according to local media - but why let fachts get in the way of a good ole moan.

@Twinkletoes123 Benitez has some of the natives RESTLESS
You never say anything clearly, FB

walkout-it-crowd.gif

Worth a read.

Interesting. So Ronaldo had a hump his Carlo was sacked and revolted against a coach that didn’t treat him like a God, a bunch of players who had become complacent with their success and a chairperson who is .. well.. Perez.
Seems like a poisoned chalice that job at the time.

Interesting. So Ronaldo had a hump his Carlo was sacked and revolted against a coach that didn’t treat him like a God, a bunch of players who had become complacent with their success and a chairperson who is .. well.. Perez.
Seems like a poisoned chalice that job at the time.
Ronaldo will be running that dressing room at Old Trafford in a matter of weeks if he isn't already. Can't get my head around how Ole could have thought bringing him back would do him any favours. His whole thing is being a "United legend" and he brings back a bigger one with a massive God complex who is not the kid Ole probably remembered.

Can you see Ronaldo respecting Ole as manager if he didn't RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.