2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
nEvEr HaD A pRoPeR rUn....

In 18/19 he started 23 league games alone, with 11 from the bench and a bundle more cup games. He got more minutes than any other winger we had.

"Where is that fan who said he's crap", if you read the post I pointed out he flattered to deceive, looking good and then being crap again not long after. FOUR managers couldn't get a tune out of him, even when we were doing well. He's played four games, you really need to chill out.

As I said, even if he's the inconsistent Gray, £1.5m is a bargain as a bang average championship winger would cost you £15m+ these days.

If you get a consistent tune out of him and he's changed his attitude then good for you. But perhaps you can actually take on board that we've seen him do very little for 4.5 years.
Mate, don't listen to those ungrateful faqoors. Allow me to express my gratitude for nurturing him through his teething years so we could steal the finished product and reap the rewards. Personally I've really enjoyed watching you upset the apple cart and I will take no pleasure in your inevitable demise over the next few seasons.

No DCL and Gray then.

And people are expecting us to fight for Europe - no chance when our injury record is quite simply ridiculous with our squad depth none existent.
Surely @ForeverBlue92 it won't make a difference as Benitez is such a great coach he could probably put 11 training cones out on the pitch and still get a win - even if one cone got sent of!

Was filmed Thursday.

There is a pattern between our players being fine and pictured in training up until around 24 hours before the match when they drop like flies - DCL was pictured similiar last weekend up until around the Fri/Sat

I would love to know what they do in that final session must kick lumps out of one another

Status
Not open for further replies.