New Everton Stadium Discussion

That's all very woolly stuff though. How many would watch that and retain an interest in Everton? Do they retain an interest in every football club that builds a stadium?
I don't know the answer but if we don't at least try then the answer is zero. I get this part of the build or indeed any is a bit marmite. You either don't care & just want the damn thing built or you want to see & learn & just take a general interest in something that will be in your life pretty much until both of us are dead. You clearly don't have much interest but you can't deny that others clearly do.

Just noticed something on this video.
In all the plans I have seen, the northern edge of the site is split 50/50 along the full length of the pier separating Bramley Moor and Sandon Docks.
However, in the video, there seems to be work taking place across the whole width of the pier. You can clearly see at around 10.25 a view of the fence cutting off the land at the end of the sewage site about level with the boat.
Does this mean that we have now acquired this land?
Does anyone know?

I do too. But I'd run a mile from watching some other club's footage of their building work.

Going back to where we came in on this: I cant see how Everton "exploit" this as claimed by another poster.

simple Dave, every time there is a drone spotted overhead, the builders stop skiving and realise they are being observed. The new improved ground delivery has now been brought forward by two years....

I don't know the answer but if we don't at least try then the answer is zero. I get this part of the build or indeed any is a bit marmite. You either don't care & just want the damn thing built or you want to see & learn & just take a general interest in something that will be in your life pretty much until both of us are dead. You clearly don't have much interest but you can't deny that others clearly do.
Its intyeresting. I like wathcing the progress.

I'm just scepticak that Everton can "exploit" what we would find interesting but 99.99% of other people will think is as entertaining as watching paint dry.

Just noticed something on this video.
In all the plans I have seen, the northern edge of the site is split 50/50 along the full length of the pier separating Bramley Moor and Sandon Docks.
However, in the video, there seems to be work taking place across the whole width of the pier. You can clearly see at around 10.25 a view of the fence cutting off the land at the end of the sewage site about level with the boat.
Does this mean that we have now acquired this land?
Does anyone know?
i got bored after 23 seconds sorry