2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The massive difference though is that in two of those games we came from a goal down to win.

How many times over the entire season did we do that under Ancelotti; once?

Also, the squad looks miles fitter, the football is much more entertaining, and no more of this I BS; all about the team this season.

The football has been absolutely grim for large parts of this season already; not sure where you get entertaining from.

And by your reckoning Carlos gave up then bailed after his whereas Benitez has sucked it up and cracked on regardless.
I think it was more that it took his eye off the ball (as it were) and he was happy to escape to Madrid when the offer came. Rafalafel only had to put up with some sheets putting up some sheets outside the wrong house, hardly comparable in any way.

Strange that the biggest Club in the world wanted him back if he was such a terrible manager as you say.
Why were they not in for Rafalafel I wonder? I suppose for the same reason they binned him off after 7 months the first time..

I think it was more that it took his eye off the ball (as it were) and he was happy to escape to Madrid when the offer came. Rafalafel only had to put up with some sheets putting up some sheets outside the wrong house, hardly comparable in any way.

Strange that the biggest Club in the world wanted him back if he was such a terrible manager as you say.
Why were they not in for Rafalafel I wonder? I suppose for the same reason they binned him off after 7 months the first time..
Where have I said he was a terrible manager? I've never ever said that. I loved him. He's still my avatar for crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.