2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we sat top of the league this time last season…beating spurs away in those games….spin all you want…its a factc we was better this time last season, than we are now.
We lost our next 3 games under carlo this time last year starting this weekend coming. Let's see does Benitez follow suit. If not then this pathetic shout can get in the bin.

It’s a fair enough comparison and one you are certainly entitled to make.

My own opinion for what it’s worth is that this team it’s better set up for the playing staff that we have. I know the first half wasn’t great and it felt like watching Carlo’s team in the second half of the season, but changes got made and we looked great after that.

I think the big difference for me is that we have goals from many more different players. That will give us greater resilience.
We won three nil without Calvert Lewin, and without Richarlison scoring.
Its almost identical to last season in some games, we have showed the same….good game changing tactics. Last season we had more flare with james.

gray looks good, but lets see how he looks when chips are down….like he has done all career so far….he has showed nothing.

im just so sceptical, and dont want to go ott.
Im sure so many of you forget how well we started last season….the media and social media blow up…it was mental…zcars played on radio x……james all over the gaff….number 1 singles etc.

If they had any stones about them they would admit they had shot their load too fast over a pre season defeat to Utd and chant "praise be the Rafatollah" in unison.
Mate, you've shot your load so many times already this season that you should change your name to Spooge Factory.

And, once again, I have always wanted and will always want Everton to win games, so I'm very pleased with our start to the season. For the record, though, we had a very good start to last season as well, and we finished 10th. Long way to go before I start referring to Benitez with any embarrassing nicknames.

A very good 6 min in an otherwise dirge performance. Got the starting line up completely wrong. Much tougher tests await
Everybody has a tough time against these...
we sat top of the league at this same point last season….stop spinning it.

we was better at this point last season….thats a fact.
The season hadn't begun yet last year.

Funny how every opponent is relegation fodder now. Brighton have nine points ffs.

We came 10th - Carlo spent millions .......good riddance......
Yes I think lots included me looked at Ancelotti with Rose tinted glasses on, but in reality he was no better than the few managers before. I didn’t really want him in the first place but he talked a good game and how much he wanted to be here and I took to him, tbh he did us a massive favour going.

Good sensible signings, not all problems solved but seems to know where the holes are.

Presence/ animation on the touch line.

Already a discernible identity and style of play. Yes we were bad first half but we have gears now.

Still a lot of work to do on the squad. The ones we couldn’t move on are running out of contract so hopefully this guy has the room to get us moving in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.