2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doucoure explains why it is great for Everton's squad to have a player such as James Rodriguez around the club.

Welcome to last year.

FFS, a year old set of comments about that divvy.

Is that the best you can come up with.

I bet Doucoure still thought he was a great influence 6 months later when he left the team and frigged off back to Colombia.

How come you dont vent your spleen at Tosun , Delph , Kenny , Gomes , Davies & Iwobi.....theyve all stood in the way of getting replacements in.

And all are far inferior to James.
Did any of them leave the season early / take the piss on social media?

There's your answer.

Anyway, crack on with your magnificent defence of this 'kin parasite - you wont be seeing him in a blue shirt too often before he's finally punted out the door.

I'le support Everton Forever David no matter who owns , manage's or plays for the club.

Benitez ....he'll be easily forgotten and looked upon same as Gordon Lee , Koeman & Allardyce.
Depends what he achieves I guess. You suspect nothing, others suspect something.

I'le support Everton Forever David no matter who owns , manage's or plays for the club.

Benitez ....he'll be easily forgotten and looked upon same as Gordon Lee , Koeman & Allardyce.
Good to hear; pass the message on to some of your fellow travellers who have decided to desert the club.

Did any of them leave the season early / take the piss on social media?

There's your answer.

Anyway, crack on with your magnificent defence of this 'kin parasite - you wont be seeing him in a blue shirt too often before he's finally punted out the door.
Injured
Told by Ancelotti and the clubs medical team.

Doesnt suit you twisting a narative mate

Parasite !!!
Your saviour on near £300 k per week and bringing his buddies for a bank balance top up jolly .

Thats £15 mil per year.....15 effin mil (n)

Soooo how much a week is James on today lads or has the latest made up figure not yet been plucked out of someone's spaghetti hoop.

Give it the biftus James lad. Can't wait to see him playing in front of a full goodison at some point even if it is only for 10 minutes. ;)

giphy.gif

Welcome to last year.

FFS, a year old set of comments about that divvy.

Is that the best you can come up with.

I bet Doucoure still thought he was a great influence 6 months later when he left the team and frigged off back to Colombia.
I think you are correct, mate. They all love him. We all do.

Status
Not open for further replies.