2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but being a popular figur dosent mean much, someone earlier made a total fool of themselves on the thread saying Rafael will lose the dressing room if he plays the fool with him, which is nonsense
Well it depends doesn't it.

If we're losing games by not being able to break teams down, but RB refuses to bring James on, or if we're down to bare bones with 2 GKs on the bench, but he refuses to put James in a squad, then maybe they would lose faith.

Hopefully none of those things happen and we win games and James is a part of a successful season in some capacity while he's still here.

Well it depends doesn't it.

If we're losing games by not being able to break teams down, but RB refuses to bring James on, or if we're down to bare bones with 2 GKs on the bench, but he refuses to put James in a squad, then maybe they would lose faith.

Hopefully none of those things happen and we win games and James is a part of a successful season in some capacity while he's still here.
Yeah but when we eventually do lose a game it wont be because of the absense of James alone, even if he is availble, I'm sure we lost games last season when he played. Rafael has a way of playing, if James isnt right for it he dosent play, right now he is behind Townsend anyway, its not up to Rafael to build around this one player, he isnt that important.

Yeah but when we eventually do lose a game it wont be because of the absense of James alone, even if he is availble, I'm sure we lost games last season when he played. Rafael has a way of playing, if James isnt right for it he dosent play, right now he is behind Townsend anyway, its not up to Rafael to build around this one player, he isnt that important.
oh absolutely, but I don't think the poster in question was saying that

he was probably also being purposely hyperbolic, as others in this thread have been

I can't believe I'm reading some of this. Obviously our squad oozes so much quality it will be difficult to find a place in it for James. I mean we have so many people in the squad who can unlock a defence with one moment of breathtaking skill.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, even if James is only here until January, or would be criminal not to use him on certain games.

Around the club IE he can put cones out with Big Dunc while the actual team get on with playing
Sorry mate, I've just spotted that you've reacted to a number of my posts and I've not replied to all.

It's been a long day so I might not get to read them all but I just wanted to say well done to you for trying and joining in. Keep practising and you'll get there one day. ?

Get the feeling you dont like Our Colombian Magician.

Has he.
Ate your last Rolo ?
Kicked your dog ?
Pished through your letterbox ?

You seem to be losing it seeing as he's staying and will grace the hallowed turf again this season.

Come aboard Dave all the pain & angst will disapear.
Im not losing it. He wont play for Everton that much if at all. I'm angered because he's stood in the way of Everton getting a replacement for him in and hels taken the piss.

And you should too...oh no, that's right, you wont be supporting Everton until Benitez leaves.

Laughing here thinking of what the reaction on here would have been if you were told you 12 months ago Andros Townsend and Gray would be keeping James Rodriguiz out of the team.

Its that mental and that level of a poor decision really. There always space for a player of Jamo ability.

P.S. I blame "the manager".

Systems over players any day.

Players are hired hands; cogs in a wheel.

James plays and the machine breaks down.

Im not losing it. He wont play for Everton that much if at all. I'm angered because he's stood in the way of Everton getting a replacement for him in and hels taken the piss.

And you should too...oh no, that's right, you wont be supporting Everton until Benitez leaves.
How come you dont vent your spleen at Tosun , Delph , Kenny , Gomes , Davies & Iwobi.....theyve all stood in the way of getting replacements in.

And all are far inferior to James.

Status
Not open for further replies.