2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people here have very short memories and don’t want to recognize his contributions. Some have also taken way out context his Twitch comments. While clueless, James’ words didn’t have the intention to insult the club or the fans (I have watched the broadcastings) but that’s now one of the reasons for all the hate and demeaning characterization.

Just think how James must have felt when he found out that of everyone out there Everton decides to hire the coach that he didn’t get along with, must have felt like a slap in the face. And even more after the manager tells you that you won’t be part of his plans. But according to some here he should be showing devotion and passion towards the Club and the colors.

There is no way James is going to go to Turkey or anywhere else, at least until the January window. As much as Everton may want to get rid off him, I think he will be our player and it will be absurd if Benitez can’t find a role for him.

I don't know about that. I had read (associated with reporting by The Athletic) that Everton were specifically continuing to see if they can move him to Portugal, Russia or Turkey where the transfer market closes later, no?

Last edited:
I don't know about that. I had read that Everton were specifically continuing to see if they can move him to Portugal, Russia or Turkey where the transfer market closes later, no?
I really don’t think James would agree to go to Russia or Turkey. I thought Portugal’s market was already closed?

Some people here have very short memories and don’t want to recognize his contributions. Some have also taken way out context his Twitch comments. While clueless, James’ words didn’t have the intention to insult the club or the fans (I have watched the broadcastings) but that’s now one of the reasons for all the hate and demeaning characterization.

Just think how James must have felt when he found out that of everyone out there Everton decides to hire the coach that he didn’t get along with, must have felt like a slap in the face. And even more after the manager tells you that you won’t be part of his plans. But according to some here he should be showing devotion and passion towards the Club and the colors.

There is no way James is going to go to Turkey or anywhere else, at least until the January window. As much as Everton may want to get rid off him, I think he will be our player and it will be absurd if Benitez can’t find a role for him.
Not sure anyone has asked for that to be fair, I think we'd just like a player who's on our payroll to know who our next fixture is, that would be a decent start.

have you all got the message yet or are you still willing to defend him?

I don’t think I’ve ever see a player display such blatant disrespect towards the club in my life, yet there’s so many of you that are willing to turn a blind eye because he can “ turn it on” once in a while, when he fancies it. Pathetic
What exact disrespect, mate?

have you all got the message yet or are you still willing to defend him?

I don’t think I’ve ever see a player display such blatant disrespect towards the club in my life, yet there’s so many of you that are willing to turn a blind eye because he can “ turn it on” once in a while, when he fancies it. Pathetic
Obviously didn’t see Alex Nayarko play then?

Obviously didn’t see Alex Nayarko play then?
MEGA

1630818174341.png

I've watched every minutes he's played here and he's never once looked unhappy, except maybe when we're playing badly and
losing. We've seen footage of him training at FF and hanging out around Crosby and he seems happy. He certainly doesn't look
like someone who doesn't like being here or want to be here.

If he is unhappy with Benitez being here, I don't think he could reasonably expect Everton not to give him the job just because
they've had issues at Real.

If he doesn't get into the squad next week I'm blaming Benitez, and whoever is supporting him, if that's true, and I accept
that he'll go, eventually.

What a thread this is. Hasn’t kicked a ball this season yet and look at it. 228 pages.
Kenny: 7 pages
Davies: 9 pages
Gray: 34 pages
Salmon butties: 8 pages
Iwobi: 34 pages
Coleman: 8 pages
Digne: 2 pages
Gordon: still on a solitary one
Calvert-Lewin: 50 pages
Pickford: 4 pages
Richarlison: 70 pages
Gomes: 11 pages
Delph: 8 pages
Nkounkou: 12 pages
Keane: 44 pages
Townsend: 13 pages
Allan: 8 pages
Braithwaite: 4 pages
Mina: 8 pages
Godfrey: 7 pages
Doucouré: 17 pages
Gbamin: 19 pages
Tosun: 3 pages
Begovic: 2 pages

If you took away DCL and Richarlison, he has more posts than the rest of the squad combined and he hasn't played for us this season.

If you took away DCL and Richarlison, he has more posts than the rest of the squad combined and he hasn't played for us this season.
He's a magnet for debate

How’s Begovic got to 2? Such a non-entity

Status
Not open for further replies.