2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he stays I don't want him anywhere near the first team squad

He will be gone next summer play and train the lads who want to be here know who were playing regardless of fitness and will be here in 2- 3 years time playing in raffas team because they want to be at the club and certainly not because of there income dictating it

Our most talented play by a distance and you want him to not play, laughable.

Our most talented play by a distance and you want him to not play, laughable.
thing is, if he goes, I understand the reasons. And I think it's likely and it's not all on him and not all on the club. A shame but we move on and it'll be what it is.

However, if he stays, we'd be mental not to use him and I don't see why any Evertonian would not want to see him pull on a blue shirt again if he doesn't leave.

He'd be here for the year but what if he scores another 6 and assists another 8? That could get us Europe.

It’s proper weird that we have so many people who are in the know.

All I’m saying is Kean made it very, very clear that he wanted out, yet still made two appearances this season.

Yet James is still asking who we’re playing. The player is sensationally talented, and I’ll have the memories he’s gave us, but let’s be realistic, the odds are stacked against him actually wanting to.

Hope if he stays he contributes ahd doesn’t sit on his high wages.

If he stays I don't want him anywhere near the first team squad

He will be gone next summer play and train the lads who want to be here know who were playing regardless of fitness and will be here in 2- 3 years time playing in raffas team because they want to be at the club and certainly not because of there income dictating it

Dont mind him off the bench in the last 10-15 minutes but he's simply too slow/a liability to have around the starting 11.

We are 7 points out of 9 through blood, sweat and tears - James meanwhile has been sat playing COD telling the world he doesn't know who his team is even playing.

I don't want him to go but it's clear we're trying to get rid. Surely someone will come in for him? He's a brilliant player!

Status
Not open for further replies.