Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we all worry about the financial parts of any deals, surely that's the clubs problem. The only worry we should have is that we have a half decent team after all the deals are completed.

I never understand comments like this. We have wasted our finances (£500 million for a worse squad) and we now have no money to spend.

This is why we care! We just want a competitive team on the pitch. When you spend £50 million (inc wages) on Cenk Tosun and he becomes worthless that money has been lost from the club.

Have you got a link? Are you sure you are remembering correctly?

Starting to think we also need a CB. Keane and Holgate can't be trusted Mina isnt ever fit and what's going on with Godfrey is he isolating or has he got covid?

I mean in what world did anyone suggest that?

People would be happy with Edouard.

But I don't think we're actually going to get Edouard. It's much more likely to be Rondon. Which is very, very meh.
I didn't mean that,
I was referring to the general Reaction every time we get linked to a striker that isn't stupidly expensive our out of our reach,
Realistically we need someone passable, who can chip in, offer something different at times, and fill in for dcl when he's injured/suspended

BBC says £25m.

so not all then.

and at least one of those say £25m rising ti £30m.

I never understand comments like this. We have wasted our finances (£500 million for a worse squad) and we now have no money to spend.

This is why we care! We just want a competitive team on the pitch. When you spend £50 million (inc wages) on Cenk Tosun and he becomes worthless that money has been lost from the club.

Remember the good old “It’s not your money, why are you bothered?” line.

Well because we are now in a position were we can’t bring players in due to the poor spending over the last 5 years and can’t shift unwanted players because we threw money at them. On top of that even with all the spending we haven’t improved at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.