2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Richarlison has reportedly reached an agreement in principle with PSG”

according to the daily star
giphy.gif

If he goes, I'll still love him.

Never pushed for it (At least publically), never bad mouthed us and was never intolerable like Lukaku and his belgium camps.
Richarlison has always seemed like a really good lad, moody arse on the pitch but that’s just how he pushes himself.
I hope he stays for his whole career but I won’t begrudge him going to play with Messi and Neymar if they give us the right money.

If he goes he'll be sorely missed as he's developing into a very good footballer. But that's football. If he wants to go then there's no need to say no to PSG, just haggle for more money.

The only reason to sell this window is a bid in excess of £100m.

The reason is because he's going a World Cup next summer and, after this window, nearly every other 'big name' is going to be tied down next summer, especially if Mbappe to Madrid and Haaland to PSG happens.

So foreseeably we'd be looking at £100m approx. next summer regardless, so we may as well get one more season out of him.

Regardless, we're all realistic and understand Richarlison's days in an Everton shirt are numbered. I'd sell him now only because the stars have aligned to the point where we can milk PSG dry if Mbappe goes and they can't get Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.