Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, woulda been a great signing, unfortunately a lot of people on here don’t watch him play so just assume he’s the same RS reject from 5 years ago.
And paid £25m for him with no resale value when ffp appears to be a problem?

We hold absolutely no cards at the table in this one. Snookered by FFP, no Europe, Mid table finish last season.

Am much as I want him to stay you can't blame him for wanting the move if it materialises.

Also believe Neymar will play a big roll in this as well.
Do you still think after Rafael said he isn’t for sale we don’t hold ‘any cards’?

its the tone of resignation in our responses that is telling, its like we have almost "written Off" this season, agreed that selling our best players is acceptable and we are "happy" with this>

Jeez how far we have come!

*and I suffered the 70's and early 80's and Walter freakin Smith>

Come On Everton Nil Satis and all that

If (and it is an if) we let Richarlison go then we will have lost Gylfi, and probably James, our goal scoring and assist ability from last season goes solely to DCL who does not assist. that is a big hole to fill in 4 days? Meaning at least 3 attacking players needed plus the Right back and then also a back up left back if Nkounkou goes out on loan, plus a CM if the links to Longstaff Winks Mckinnie etc are true?
6 (quality) players in the next 4 days?
Can't see anything else other than us being criminal short in areas for the first 4 months of the season, hope I am wrong

its the tone of resignation in our responses that is telling, its like we have almost "written Off" this season, agreed that selling our best players is acceptable and we are "happy" with this>

Jeez how far we have come!

*and I suffered the 70's and early 80's and Walter freakin Smith>

Come On Everton Nil Satis and all that
We have written off this season. Even all the benitez lovers have been saying since he signed that top 14 is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.