2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubs will likely demand more for any incomings knowing the substantial fee. Not saying we shouldn’t demand as much as possible, just the timing of it isn’t necessarily a advantage. Basically it’s a potential mess again.
Oh agree 100% I would not do it but you know it will happen because it's Everton. We aren't turning down anything north of 80m. We have to hope the players are lined up but like you I have no confidence. For me Richy is a difference maker probably the one player we cannot "replace" especially not with such little time.

Reading his agent has agreed e100m. Really? Does the agent work at Everton Football Club?
Sounds like the agent selling the player "on Everton's behalf". Does Brands know about this?
Maybe Benitez would like to know? Just thought we might be let in on the sale like.

Oh agree 100% I would not do it but you know it will happen because it's Everton. We aren't turning down anything north of 80m. We have to hope the players are lined up but like you I have no confidence. For me Richy is a difference maker probably the one player we cannot "replace" especially not with such little time.

I think there was a agreement last year he could leave this year if we failed to get into Europe. It’s why I won’t believe the “this came out of blue” stuff that will likely start to be pushed should the lad leave in the next few days. They will have been aware of clubs watching him as will his representatives and Brands and the manager is likely to have been told during his interviews for the jobs.

Should it go through , It’s more or less the same stuff from years gone by. from a fans perspective.

“ wait until the window closes before moaning”

Window closes , some fans upset

“ stop moaning. just get behind the team “

It’s cynical , highly , that’s what happens more often than not from past experience.

I think there was a agreement last year he could leave this year if we failed to get into Europe. It’s why I won’t believe the “this came out of blue” stuff that will likely start to be pushed should the lad leave in the next few days. They will have been aware of clubs watching him as will his representatives and Brands and the manager is likely to have been told during his interviews for the jobs.

Should it go through , It’s more or less the same stuff from years gone by. from a fans perspective.

“ wait until the window closes before moaning”

Window closes , some fans upset

“ stop moaning. just get behind the team “

It’s cynical , highly , that’s what happens more often than not from past experience.
Yes reminds me of Arteta being sold... It would also mean we haven't prepared for his sale. Shambles. Look at Villa they were on the front foot.

Richarlison is replaceable

Last year he was average at best

The summer trip to the olympics and copa could had put 30m on his price.

Yes reminds me of Arteta being sold... It would also mean we haven't prepared for his sale. Shambles. Look at Villa they were on the front foot.

Yep Villa bought their players in first at a cheaper price before selling Grealish, but the "Architect" I do not trust Brands to replace Kean never mind our best player Richarlison, been waiting for a right back for two years. Everyone we go for will be adding millions to their fees. Seriously peed off with Everton atm surely we won't sell Ritchie now.

Yep Villa bought their players in first at a cheaper price before selling Grealish, but the "Architect" I do not trust Brands to replace Kean never mind our best player Richarlison, been waiting for a right back for two years. Everyone we go for will be adding millions to their fees. Seriously peed off with Everton atm surely we won't sell Ritchie now.

Matt Ritchie will probably be who we are in for as a replacement

Is there any concrete reports either way on whether Watford have a sell on fee percentage from the original deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.