Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes and I don't know, you'll have to ask them.
You said there are much better players. Maybe you’re right. But PSG I buying someone now. So those players that you think are better than Richy, are they available? That’s kind of important within the context of this conversation.

Marcel Brands is a dead man walking if he sanctions Richarlison to PSG this late

Depends who he has lined up. If we sell kean(loan with obligation) and Richarlison as well as I'd imagine james going out. Thats well over 100m coming into the club, not to mention how much in wages being saved.

I imagine you'd see 4-5 players coming in. 2 wingers, rb, number 10 and a back up striker.

If and its a big if we have players lined up. We cant sell Richarlison if we don't have players lined up and we're scrambling around on deadline day and end up spending £70m to bring in mcneil and mupay in panic deals.

Depends who he has lined up. If we sell kean(loan with obligation) and Richarlison as well as I'd imagine james going out. Thats well over 100m coming into the club, not to mention how much in wages being saved.

I imagine you'd see 4-5 players coming in. 2 wingers, rb, number 10 and a back up striker.

If and its a big if we have players lined up. We cant sell Richarlison if we don't have players lined up and we're scrambling around on deadline day and end up spending £70m to bring in mcneil and mupay in panic deals.
I feel like there would be a lot more rumors if we had players lined up.

You said there are much better players. Maybe you’re right. But PSG I buying someone now. So those players that you think are better than Richy, are they available? That’s kind of important within the context of this conversation.
Well I mean nothing really happens til the last week of the window anyway does it, so it's not worth speculating either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.