Carabao cup 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible tie as far as attending the match if you live up north, but hopefully it's one we can win if we play a strong enough side

We'll see how seriously Benitez is taking this tournament now with that draw
Not sure what they will play but we have to play a much stronger side in this one, we play Villa a few days before then Norwich at home after the cup game so its a decent week for us.
I hope he goes close to full strength with a few players like Richy perhaps, who has played a lot of football, having a day off but thats it

In the sense they are at home and a good Championship outfit and Benitez wont prioritise it.

That has a defeat all over it unless we are turning up with a first team...which we wont.

Well that’s on the manager then isn’t it? There is no reason why we shouldn’t be turning up for this game with a strong team.

On a weekend I'd have no truck with it

But a mid-week night game means I'll have to either book it off work or risk missing the K-O

London games midweek are always a proper ballache to get to. Fair play to anyone who makes the effort and no doubt we'll have another 3k their as they're usually quite generous with the away allocation for that lower and upper tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.