Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton, Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Richarlison was never gonna be started but would have had him and Dom on the bench. Weird going 3 at the back. Glad to see Gbamin start.

Didn't think it was ever likely we'd see James and Godfrey clearly not ready either (if he's even back, he could well have COVID)

Its a woeful selection. If you don't take a match seriously then you deserve to lose.

What are we resting Richarlison for? Its just been announced he has a fortnight off???

Its a woeful selection. If you don't take a match seriously then you deserve to lose.

What are we resting Richarlison for? Its just been announced he has a fortnight off???

I dunno, Richarlison looked knackered three days ago. Him having 2 weeks off soon doesn't do him any good if he goes and pings a hammy does it. I'd have had him on the bench. Don't think Dom is actually doing any training with the team yet, but again, would have been good to have him on the bench.

Could well be out here tonight. But we have a squad and if they can't do the business at Huddersfield they can't do the business in the premier league. Looks like a back 5 with wingbacks. Gordon is definitely going on loan again I take it and please God I hope Delph has got a deal somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.