2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
….I‘ve been Keane’s biggest critic for many seasons, even when he was playing well but I’d always play him ahead of Holgate.

Based on the last 3 league games of City, Southampton and Leeds where Keane has given goals away...

...i think youve had too much rum mate ;)

Based on the last 3 league games of City, Southampton and Leeds where Keane has given goals away...

...i think youve had too much rum mate ;)

…nope, I haven’t had any (yet).

Let’s not forget me highlighting Keane’s weaknesses for literally years but I also balance that with giving him a few MoM shouts. I can’t have Holgate at all, at least Mina/Keane have had good spells in the past.

Mina is such a superior defender to Keane, I know who I’d most like to play against. Let’s hope Godfrey comes straight back in & let’s hope he gets a run of games with Mina.

…nope, I haven’t had any (yet).

Let’s not forget me highlighting Keane’s weaknesses for literally years but I also balance that with giving him a few MoM shouts. I can’t have Holgate at all, at least Mina/Keane have had good spells in the past.

Mina is such a superior defender to Keane, I know who I’d most like to play against. Let’s hope Godfrey comes straight back in & let’s hope he gets a run of games with Mina.

To be fair Holgate is quite as bad he is weak in the air.
When Holgate came into the team around when Ferguson was caretaker until the end of the season he was head and shoulders superior to Keane.

Last season, being played at RB and in/out of the team wasnt ideal and he had a poor season overall.

I think if were being analytical with this then Keane has more glaring errors and if were using the eye test Keane cant turn, has no aggression and zero pace.

Holgate has those basic qualities.

Id have Branthwaite over Keane...i just think hes useless and have done for years.

Starting should be Mina (great today) and Godfrey of course.

I wonder what Benitez will be thinking about Keane this evening...

You cant blame two people for the same mistake.
Have you see anything positive this season or is everything bad?

….forget the errors leading to goals, I know you really rate Keane, but you are surely seeing the weaknesses in his game. He looked lost at times today, caught in no-man’s land. He was easily spun & even Delph told him to calm down.

He’s not the top defender you rave about.

Lads I’m gonna give you a last chance one off to come on tonight and apologise to everyone on here for your Benitez hating. You were wrong. Failure to apol tonight means you cannot enjoy any of his Everton achievements beyond this point. No goals can be celebrated. No contributions to match day on here.

Ball is in your court.

Will you please get rid of that eyesore avatar before I shoot you...and I will, you know where I'm from. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.