2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing drastic but I have been impressed by Benitez's in game management and how he reacts to what is happening out on the pitch with small tweaks and changes. Not sure we are going to get anywhere though when the same old faces are making the same mistakes for yet another manager. He's made us look more organised has Rafael but kin'ell we've got some donkey's at the back.

I would say its night and day to last season.

We look more attacking whilst defensively alright minus Keane acting the court jester every weekend

We look fitter/more aggressive

Early signs are very good - just gutting that we cant back him in the window as its the same suspects letting us down every season.

Unbeaten and knows a lot more now about where are weakness lay and with 10 days left to do something about it in the window.

Happy so far.

Hope the board can stretch to a few poundsaver signings at least, I'd be happy to back Benitez' judgement based on the evidence so far

Seems to play attacking football away from home and not just sit back and take a point. I think we could see some good football this season but we definitely need fixing up at the back. Done well at the end today there though.
Seems to go like for like with subs?
We looked like we wanted the winner in the last 5 plus stoppage, far more than they did, and they’re supposedly the attacking side snd at home.

Nous and cutting edge sorely lacking at the end but we were on the front foot.

Early days , but he has certainly started well. At least the players seem to be putting a shift in.

we would have lost this game if carlo is in charge. Leeds is full of energy and pace, but we were able to compete. The effort were there and it helped us with a point.

The whining over him and Gray was embarassing and hopefully some take some time out to reflect on how big a job this rebuild and shift of mentality is.

Get behind the bloke he'll do well here IF backed by the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.