Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tielemans and Soucek bring goals as well though mate, Tielemans 89 premier league apps, 12 goals and 14 assists.

Soucek, 52 premier league apps, 14 goals, only 1 assist.

Anguissa, 58 premier league apps, 0 goals, 3 assists.
He's a ball progression machine. I think sometimes that is overlooked as being really important for scoring goals. Yes you have to have the creators and the scorers but if the ball never gets to those players in good areas it won't work either. He'd help us a lot. And he's not half bad defensively to boot.

He's a ball progression machine. I think sometimes that is overlooked as being really important for scoring goals. Yes you have to have the creators and the scorers but if the ball never gets to those players in good areas it won't work either. He'd help us a lot. And he's not half bad defensively to boot.

Isn't that supposed to be what Gbamin and Doucoure are?

If Doucs can chip in 6 or 7 goals, along with the 15 or so you’d expect from both Rich and Dom, if not more, then I wouldn’t be worried about Anguissa’s goal contribution. It’s not his job. He’s progressive with the ball in other ways and will get us up the pitch to help create those opportunities for others.

Isn't that supposed to be what Gbamin and Doucoure are?

We need more than two competent centre mids in the squad. At the moment our midfield is Allan and Docuoure that’s it. Obviously hopefully Gbamin can be added to that. Even then that’s only three players before we’re back into Delph Gomes Davies who aren’t good enough.

I'd definitely have Bellerin
Please PLEASE no...

I'm not one of these to be offended by a player being an individual, players can do what they want off the field.

Bellerin is just proper bad. Honestly out of all Arsenal's players (and they have some shockers) he is the last one i would be after. Really poor attitude and application, he's blessed with natural pace but doesn't have any kind of footballing brain.

Please PLEASE no...

I'm not one of these to be offended by a player being an individual, players can do what they want off the field.

Bellerin is just proper bad. Honestly out of all Arsenal's players (and they have some shockers) he is the last one i would be after. Really poor attitude and application, he's blessed with natural pace but doesn't have any kind of footballing brain.
I think that undersells him a good bit. He's really not that bad and we need a real RB at least as cover. I'm really not his biggest fan but we just need someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.