Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

If our transfer business over the next few weeks was, IN Buta, Nunes, Hoppe, McNeill; OUT Kean, Keane, would the fan base regard it as underwhelming or alright? (I know we'd all love to ship out Delph, Sig and Gomes, but can't see it happening)

If by some miracle we brought in Moriba and Nunes we'd have this season to rotate them in and could really reap the benefits next season.

That would show some good planning.

Resident ITK on NSNO, as reliable about transfers and team news as @Tofeenut is on here about player medicals

Similar to Doucoure?

We have to sell to buy.

So any rumours of us signing players is on hold until James, Delph, Gomes, Kenny, Kean or any other dross is shipped off.

To quote The Athletic:
"Equally, the right deal can also be worth its weight in gold for FFP. With fees spread out in accounting terms over the full period of a contract, a saving of, say, £4 million could be reinvested into the signing of a £20 million player on a five-year deal."

This £4m could be transfer fee or wage saving.

One out will mean more in, I think once PSG decided against Kean, our transfer plan was goosed but with still 15 days to go (31st August 23:00) we will hopefully see more ins and outs.

Their are 2million downsides

Hoppe we don't sign this McDonald's eating lump.
Reasons?

Dont know much about him really Other than he is an upcoming USMNT star. American players have done well for us down the years. Tend to be hard working and committed.

These are exactly the sort of deals I thought Brands would find.

You've simply got to trust a source like Karamba Sport
1194591_1194591_Karamba-Anguissa-Take-ons-Graphic-2.jpg
To put this in perspective, 76 of those dribbles were at Goodison Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.