2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I like about him the last few months is he is bollocking the defence and telling them what he wants rather than just raving and shouting even when he's at fault as was the case during his bad spell.

Keep it up Pickers!

Little Pickford chat after yesterday, had little to do really, I love the banner.
I thought some of his distribution was good, few times he threw it out right away to a runner and got us moving

I like him. Great shot stopper, great reflexes, great distribution but only 1 thing missing from his game is collecting crosses. If he stays on his line then that is more pressure of defence. He seems to be trying to rectify it but just need that little bit more command of his area. That is all that is missing to be classed as a great keeper

I like him. Great shot stopper, great reflexes, great distribution but only 1 thing missing from his game is collecting crosses. If he stays on his line then that is more pressure of defence. He seems to be trying to rectify it but just need that little bit more command of his area. That is all that is missing to be classed as a great keeper
Class keeper. You do know you will get slated for this by the 'we hate pickford boo boy's' next time he gets blamed for a mistake

Class keeper. You do know you will get slated for this by the 'we hate pickford boo boy's' next time he gets blamed for a mistake
Yes they will get there say but I have my opinion and they have there opinion. Think once the hate sets in it become difficult to change opinion so they will sit and wait to pounce on his mistakes. If he didn't make any mistakes at all I am sure they will say he should have caught a screamer in the top hand corner rather than tipping it out for a very dangerous corner. It is a normal mannerism of someone who carries hate within them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.