2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times do i have to say this, yes.

Be honest, yesterday when Southampton scored did you run around the house and celebrate like Tardelli did in the 82 World cup? Bet you did
Pathetic that mate.
I don't want the kopite here ergo I'm not welcoming him with open arms.
However I don't want him to fail because that means Everton have failed.
It's perfectly possible to hate Benitez as our manager and love Everton.
I've been going for 40 years....am I not good enough to be an Evertonian?

He enjoys making baseless and false accusations with zero evidence. Accused me of all sorts so i said to find the evidence. (As none exists as I haven't done any of what he said) Called him out on it and he ignored it and never responded or retracted it.
Just get behind the manager and see how the season unfolds........we won't think any less of you if you can discard the bitterness. Benitez is here now and will be for a while so getting behind him will not make us think any less of you.

What was pleasing was there was a noticeable change in the football being played. Quicker and more direct. I can see DCL enjoying this.
Last season it was difficult to identify a plan. Early days but defo a positive start.
Richarlison will also like it.

I like it too!!!

Pathetic that mate.
I cannot see past............if you don't back the manager then somewhere in your demeanor wants us to fail. Manager and team somewhat goes hand in hand

Pathetic that mate.
If he turns out to be a very good manager can you see yourself changing your mind on how you feel about him?

If he turns out to be a very good manager can you see yourself changing your mind on how you feel about him?
Do you know I'm not sure.
I acknowledge that he's a competent manager ( even if I don't like the style of football that he played at Newcastle) but I don't think that I can ever feel any warmth towards him.
Of course I hope that he brings us success. It would be great but in all honesty I don't see it. That said at present he is undoubtedly being hamstrung by Brands / FFP / the board.

Just get behind the manager and see how the season unfolds........we won't think any less of you if you can discard the bitterness. Benitez is here now and will be for a while so getting behind him will not make us think any less of you.
You can not want him as manager and still want the team/club to do well. I'll stick with that stance thanks.

Maybe if the constant insults, use of the word "cult" and constant snipes about not being real blues stopped then that may help stop any bitterness.

Do you know I'm not sure.
I acknowledge that he's a competent manager ( even if I don't like the style of football that he played at Newcastle) but I don't think that I can ever feel any warmth towards him.
Of course I hope that he brings us success. It would be great but in all honesty I don't see it. That said at present he is undoubtedly being hamstrung by Brands / FFP / the board.
I think I’ll struggle to love him , I think he’s had a decent start and long may that continue so let’s hope he’s massively successful and changes our fortunes because we need that but I can’t get my head around it. Might it change ? I Hope so , if he is successful, but at your minute it feels a long way away but like anything we’re all on our own journeys right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.