2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I have a list of farmer's leagues please? If Serie A is on the list then I'm assuming that every league except the premier league is a farmer's league.
Italian league is a farmers league, the differential between the top few and rest is massive. The premier league can see bottom 5 teams steal points from top teams.

Not loaned him out last season. We allowed the richest club in world football borrow him for a year for pittance whilst we fannyed around with a lack of goals / creativity.
I mean, our striker scored over 20 goals and other than lukaku has been our highest scorer in a season for 30 years. Not sure having kean sit on the bench behind him would have changed much.

I mean, our striker scored over 20 goals and other than lukaku has been our highest scorer in a season for 30 years. Not sure having kean sit on the bench behind him would have changed much.

The same striker who scored just 5 goals after Christmas? Extremely weird comment to think that having Kean in the squad last year wouldn't have been beneficial to the team.

And that's not true, Yakubu scored just as many as DCL in his first season.

The same striker who scored just 5 goals after Christmas? Extremely weird comment to think that having Kean in the squad last year wouldn't have been beneficial to the team.

How is it 'extremely weird' when he did the square sum of absolutely nothing in England when given games here?

Steve Watson achieved more as a centre-forward in the Premier League than Kean.

He scored 5 in the last 19 games, (having missed 4 of them so only played 15) so was still a 1 in 3 striker in second half of season. The same half of the season were we played some awful football. But we could have included kean, who scored a goal against Salford and look horrendous the rest of the time he was on the pitch for us.

Also, it is true. He was the highest scorer we have had aside from lukaku. Or being joint top with someone means you are not then top?

How is it 'extremely weird' when he did the square sum of absolutely nothing in England when given games here?

Steve Watson achieved more as a centre-forward in the Premier League than Kean.

We were forced to play both James and Sigurdsson as false 9's on occasions last season when DCL was injured. We were forced into signing Josh King for reinforcements (which was made all the more bizarre by the fact Carlo clearly didn't rate him). I do find it strange that anyone would honestly believe he wouldn't have been a benefit to us last season - particularly given how good he was for PSG.

He scored 5 in the last 19 games, (having missed 4 of them so only played 15) so was still a 1 in 3 striker in second half of season. The same half of the season were we played some awful football. But we could have included kean, who scored a goal against Salford and look horrendous the rest of the time he was on the pitch for us.

Also, it is true. He was the highest scorer we have had aside from lukaku. Or being joint top with someone means you are not then top?

So wouldn't having another CF for like Kean available to come in on some of those games were DCL missed sitters or when we're chasing a game been a good idea?

No mate. Without being pedantic you said other than Lukaku has been our highest scorer, which isn't true as Yakubu equalled the same tally.

Not loaned him out last season. We allowed the richest club in world football borrow him for a year for pittance whilst we fannyed around with a lack of goals / creativity.
I mean that's very easy to say with the benefit of hindsight. We were flying last August/September without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.