2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great attitude from Richarlison.

Needs to be eased into the season by the manager to give him a bit of rest after playing through the summer. I suspect he will play quite a bit, but hope his training will incorporate the required recovery elements to keep him in best condition. Something I suspect that Benitez and his team will be quite adept at.

Alright, own up. Who's emptied the half empty glass of @davek ?
Talk Big Balls Blue Ben and he will produce you this..

dairy5.jpg

Great attitude from Richarlison.

Needs to be eased into the season by the manager to give him a bit of rest after playing through the summer. I suspect he will play quite a bit, but hope his training will incorporate the required recovery elements to keep him in best condition. Something I suspect that Benitez and his team will be quite adept at.

We are where we are now, i don't think its a case of easing him into the season, its more a case of accepting he's gonna fade later on...his fitness levels might benefit us in the early games as opposition players build up theirs...but at some point in the season this is gonna hit him hard whether he wants to admit that or not....

Young or not, the body needs an off season to recover

We are where we are now, i don't think its a case of easing him into the season, its more a case of accepting he's gonna fade later on...his fitness levels might benefit us in the early games as opposition players build up theirs...but at some point in the season this is gonna hit him hard whether he wants to admit that or not....

Only bonus is we now also have a couple of capable wingers who can come in should he need a rest. Gray and Townsend will actually provide some sort of rotation option instead of having to use Iwobi or Bernard

Maybe a mini break after the initial games.

Who knows (though it sounds like dream world right now) we might have some new players who are settling in even already settled that can take over his part of the workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.