Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the budget is limited then we absolutely cannot add even more average players to an already average squad

It would be absolutely idiotic.

We need to improve the first 11 and that will become impossible if we continue bring in squad players and veterans on enormous long term contracts

If Rondon came in and scored winning goals off the bench to make us finish 7th instead of 10th then the prize money alone has made a short term deal worth it.

Or we can stay as we are - finish 10th-12th and cry about how bad the manager is and how he needs sacking.

If Rondon came in and scored winning goals off the bench to make us finish 7th instead of 10th then the prize money alone has made a short term deal worth it.

Or we can stay as we are - finish 10th-12th and cry about how bad the manager is and how he needs sacking.

We need to stop bringing in overrated veterans looking for a final contract.

Signing average players near the end of their career, just because they are cheap, is utter stupidity.

Rondon is so average. It would be a ridiculous signing

We need to stop bringing in overrated veterans looking for a final contract.

Signing average players near the end of their career, just because they are cheap, is utter stupidity.

Rondon is so average. It would be a ridiculous signing

If we had money to spend I would agree but we dont mate so its either wheel and deal or go with what we've got.

One thing I guarantee though is that you'll quickly change your tune if we signed Rondon as he isn't some over the hill bum looking for a pay day like Delph the lad will have a go and put in effort off the bench.

Our fans have already made fools of themselves calling Gray every name under the sun before a ball had even been kicked lets wait before making such wild judgements.

And its perhaps worth asking, what is the point of him if it's the case?

It's not like we even speculate a lot on younger players either is it?

Yes absolutely. His position is becoming more and more doubtful in my eyes. He is either presiding over this appalling recruitment, or he has no control over it. Either option does not bode well.

This is all in your head, mate. It'd be great if you tried to stop putting it in other people's heads too.

If we had money to spend I would agree but we dont mate so its either wheel and deal or go with what we've got.

One thing I guarantee though is that you'll quickly change your tune if we signed Rondon as he isn't some over the hill bum looking for a pay day like Delph the lad will have a go and put in effort off the bench.

Our fans have already made fools of themselves calling Gray every name under the sun before a ball had even been kicked lets wait before making such wild judgements.

Surely the point should be if we don’t have much to spend we should spend it a lot more wisely than a Rondon.

How can you guarantee i will change my mind lol

I can assure I won't. And I'm fed up having this boring debate

Status
Not open for further replies.